Oregon vs Washington state

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3p5bdf8e said:
JSeahawks":3p5bdf8e said:
JustTheTip":3p5bdf8e said:
Maulbert":3p5bdf8e said:
A little sideways taunt to Husky fans: the Cougars are on the verge of doing something the Huskies haven't done in almost a quarter century: beating the Ducks 3 straight times.

Yes, but in the middle of the last time the Huskies did that something occurred that neither the Cougars nor the Ducks have ever accomplished.

0-12?
Swing and a miss.
Hint: it's something the quackers have never done and probably never will. 8)

I think Duck fans may believe two title game losses is approximately the same as a national championship.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
True freshman Braxton Burmeister starting at QB for Ducks. WR's Dillon Mitchell and Charles Nelson out. Royce Freeman is in uniform, we'll see if he actually plays.

Maulbert

Reaction score
JSeahawks":22vxb7x9 said:
True freshman Braxton Burmeister starting at QB for Ducks. WR's Dillon Mitchell and Charles Nelson out. Royce Freeman is in uniform, we'll see if he actually plays.

Like I said before, I never like to see injuries.

However, I fully admit this would seem to be an advantageous time for the Cougars to be facing the Ducks.

All taunting aside, JSea, may the best team win. :irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Alright, fine. Good luck. Should be interesting. Honestly, i have no idea what to expect from UO's offense, which might be an advantage for them, because Leach and Grinch cant know what to expect either.

Hopefully Oregon can get pressure on Falk without blitzing too much. I think they're something like 8th in the country in sacks, so hopefully they can disrupt the WSU qb a bit.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
DJrmb":1fppzwow said:
Good start WSU!

One play and WSU already found the weakness on defense. Walk on starting at middle linebacker. He's good against the run, but doesnt have a chance in the passing game. If the freshman QB would have pulled the ball and ran on that 4th down it would have been a huge play.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Was just thinking how WSU has looked better every week then we go and kick a 27 yard punt. :34853_doh:

DJrmb

Reaction score
If the cougars would takle they would have stopped that drive twice. They better score now...

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3i4s4wtl said:
Was just thinking how WSU has looked better every week then we go and kick a 27 yard punt. :34853_doh:

That's twice as long as the next one that led to the Ducks TD.

Can Mata'afa punt?

DJrmb

Reaction score
Where's WSU's offense? Still in Pullman I guess.