Oregon vs Washington state

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
So Duck fans do the tomahawk chop now? That's worse than Coug fans doing the Gator chomp with their arms.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Lol handing momentum back and forth

DJrmb

Reaction score
I would think them coming out flat has a lot to do with playing at home 5 straight games and this being they're 1st road game as well.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Jsea does Freeman remind you of Blount running style wise or not really?

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
DJrmb":1hq3psfa said:
Jsea does Freeman remind you of Blount running style wise or not really?

Not at all. Blount is a bull. Freeman is a 230 running back who runs like he's 195 way too often.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3hv8mv8r said:
Coming off a big win vs USC, you had to be worried about a letdown... and boy did they show up flat today.

Football is such an emotional sport.

I pretty much expected the game to go like this. Division game, rivals and Autzen is a tough place to play at. Going to be interesting to see who makes better half time adjustments.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Get the feeling this game is about over. Ducks have no weapons on the outside that put even a slight fear into WSU.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Maulbert":1sawgqci said:
JSeahawks":1sawgqci said:
Get the feeling this game is about over. Ducks have no weapons on the outside that put even a slight fear into WSU.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I'll wait until the game is over.

I'm tryin for the ol' reverse jinx.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Lmao. That interception was the most blatant pass interference i've ever seen. He literally shoved the Ducks receiver out of the way with both hands and then got the pick. Gotta love pac12 refs.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Oh man Maulbert is going to have a fun week it looks :lol:

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
DJrmb":2gd8a7pf said:
Oh man Maulbert is going to have a fun week it looks :lol:

He gets 364 more days. Oh well. He gets to chirp as much as he wants. God knows I would be if Oregon won.

Josea16

Reaction score
So Washington State is 6-0? What kind of bizzaro world do we live in? While I grew up in Oregon after moving from California and before living Washington after college in California....it was written in stone every Pac 10 team not in Los Angeles, Arizona or Seattle were dumpster fires for years running sometimes for a generation or more.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Josea16":2i0xw0ni said:
So Washington State is 6-0? What kind of bizzaro world do we live in? While I grew up in Oregon after moving from California and before living Washington after college in California....it was written in stone every Pac 10 team not in Los Angeles, Arizona or Seattle were dumpster fires for years running sometimes for a generation or more.

WSU has had their moments. This last recession had been a particular long one though after Price left. To be honest I don't know how Wazzu gets any talent to go there. People who have been to Pullman know what I am talking about.