Our next 3 games...

seahawksny

Reaction score
Crizilla":28lhb2t6 said:
I'm more worried about jags than eagles. Jags number 1 pass rush team and number 1 rushing team

More worried about jax because....

When was last time this team won in Florida? Look at our combined record playing in mia, TB and Jax. Its horrific. Rarely do any one if the three make the playoffs yet they still can't find a way to win down there.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Oh brother, "we" sounds funny coming from someone who says they will lose all of the games.

And Garappolo (or however you spell that damn name) did his thing against 2nd and 3rd stringers in garbage time, so magically he would have won the game :roll:

Jax just lost to the pathetic Cardinals. They have a great D, but still gave up 27 points. To Blaine flippen Gabbert. And their Offense is a joke, especially w/Bortles at QB. That game is way more winnable than Philly.
Rams are going down. They can't handle a hard hitting D like ours. All 3 of their losses, they got smacked in the mouth. And the Hawks will do the same.

2-1, calling it now. Lose a close one to Philly, win at Jax and at home vs. the Rams.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Next three games are going to define this season.

If this Hawks team thinks it's still a playoff caliber team with higher aspirations, then there's really no room for error over the next three weeks.

Win all three? In the driver's seat.
Win 2 of 3, in the playoff hunt
Lose 2 of 3 or *gulp* all three? It's over and shizzle's gonna hit the fan in the off season.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt, so many decisions to be made regardless. But, IF they were to crap the bed, party because of the ridiculous amount of injuries etc. things hopefully would change. Plus, there's a real shot that Avril AND Kam could retire after this season. Sucks, but it's reality. Could free up a lot of cap space and keep them from making those tough choices.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3kekjiw5 said:
Next three games are going to define this season.

If this Hawks team thinks it's still a playoff caliber team with higher aspirations, then there's really no room for error over the next three weeks.

Win all three? In the driver's seat.
Win 2 of 3, in the playoff hunt
Lose 2 of 3 or *gulp* all three? It's over and shizzle's gonna hit the fan in the off season.

Do you really think it will hit the fan though? I think win or lose we see the same inept offensive coaching staff. I see Jimmy gone regardless as he has not been utilized correctly hiswhole time here and has recently had execution and dropped ball issues. Either way, not producing enough for his cost.

We might see a shakeup in dline as well. We have a lot of guys on 1 year deals and money tied up with the roster.

I'm guessing we miss the playoffs this year just based on the product we have put on the field. I think our issues are 70% coaching, so if they don't change that expect a 4th year of regression.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Shoot, the fact that they are 7-4 after losing 3 of the best players this team has ever had (Avril, Sherm, Kam) for the season is pretty amazing really. Not to mention a swiss cheese o-line and no running game to speak of.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
johnnyfever":oj2in5e4 said:
Do you really think it will hit the fan though? .

I do, if this team loses 2 of 3 or all three and misses the playoffs? Then yes, the shizzle should hit the fan, it better.

I'd expect major roster and coaching turnover, Pete and John aren't dumb enough to think keeping this group of aging vets hoping that they regain their form and health is the way to get another SB win.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's crazy to think that they very likely will be without Kam and Avril for good. And with Sherm getting hurt deep in to the season, who knows when he'll be back. They have a ton of decisions to make.....Graham/Richardson (both) etc.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
This stretch looks daunting. But one game at a time.... Bring the young buck into Seattle with the locals in a Sunday night football educed frenzy. We got Magic Russ we got a shot.

Phillys really hasn't beaten anyone of note this year. The nfc east is a joke. Who knows man.

Then you get to the Jags, I agree their D line is beastly, but they still have Bortles.

Then theres the rams..... We won in their place. who knows.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1on1zdm5 said:
renofox":1on1zdm5 said:
Eagles - Loss
@Jax - Loss
Rams - Win

Will not get wildcard. Small chance to win the division.

The same Jacksonville team that was down big at one point to Arizona??

That game is a toss up at worst

By "at one point" do you mean the final score? :stirthepot:

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
If Seahawks can go 3-2 The remainder of the season they have a good chance of hanging another Division Banner from the rafters and maybe even a Wild Card game. But without Sherman, Kam, and Cliff, and still no running game I just don't see a chance in hell that this team makes it to Minneapolis.

I would love them to prove me wrong.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
northseahawk":jug22pjq said:
We ain't winning any of them. Today would have been a clear loss if it was a decent opponent or maybe if goropollo played the whole game. We played like crap like usual this year.

Yea, it truly is amazing how we keep getting lucky and winning all these games.

:sarcasm_off:

Here is a hint. These Hawks always seem to play to the level of competition. This is great for always having a chance at beating any team. Not so great about looking like crap against crap teams. In the end, IDK if we win or lose but I think we make a show of it all the way.

So, sit back, pull up your big boy pants and strap in.........it's going to be a rough ride for us fans. Cya when the smoke clears. :irishdrinkers:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
I have us winning 2 of the next 3, finishing 11-5 and winnng the division. We have a strong coaching staff and veteran leadership and could therefore making a valiant push in the playoffs. Getting Carson back would also give us a tremendous lift.

907Hawk

Reaction score
northseahawk":2waxo8k7 said:
We ain't winning any of them. Today would have been a clear loss if it was a decent opponent or maybe if goropollo played the whole game. We played like crap like usual this year.

One down two to go. :irishdrinkers:

StoneCold

Reaction score
907Hawk":3j061gpa said:
northseahawk":3j061gpa said:

One down two to go. :irishdrinkers:

This thread is comedy gold. Should be stickied. :stirthepot:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Pure gold for sure.
Oh....the Debbie Downers must be so confused right now. Clearly they had ZERO chance to beat the Eagles :lol:
And earlier on (late November) I had them losing a close one to Philly before changing it to a win last week, and beating the Jags and Rams.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
northseahawk":17lyoco2 said:
I made a move to revoke your Seahawk fan card and I could not locate it.
Not surprised.