Our Punter was the leading rusher.....not good

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
zchurch74":2pyymfqw said:
actually, I wont be watching the game next week as its Xmas eve and I will be with the family. I probably wont watch the 49ers game as I will be watching CFB.

We will see how the playoffs shake up and the times of our games. If I can make time to watch I will. But I wont lose any sleep if I don't see them play again this year.

And, no this team will not make the super bowl so I don't need to worry about watching them then.

There's a way to be pessimistic and still be taken seriously.

This isn't it.

Trust me, I know.

RCATES

Reaction score
Considering how we normally play against the Rams I'll take 24-3 all damn day. We have never had much success running the ball against that front 7 even with Lynch. Could honestly care less that we struggled to run the ball last night against that team. We will not face a better front 7 the rest of the year unless we play Denver in the SB.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
zchurch74":2r9y77d4 said:
I probably wont watch the 49ers game as I will be watching CFB.

Which college football game will you be watching on January 1st?

HawksBrazil

Reaction score
dukestar":six6e8uc said:
Seahawk Sailor":six6e8uc said:
Rams' defensive line is one of the best in the league, and they always play well against us. Realistically, just how great do you think we should have done in this situation?
How about like the Falcons did last week against them? on the road.

The Falcons ran an average of 2.64 ypc againts the Rams, with their top runner on the season (Freeman) getting 6 yards on 6 attemps, so I don't think we were that much worse.

Chapow

Reaction score
OpHawk":p0tiyswz said:
brimsalabim":p0tiyswz said:
The Rams know our plays well and we don't change a thing so ....it's fairly easy for them to beat our online to the point of attack. They did an excellent job sealing off those cut back lanes too.

To some this is somehow acceptable

To some, a 21 point win over a division rival that we lost 3 in a row to and always struggle against is somehow acceptable.

mistaowen

Reaction score
zchurch74":1nzpqbmu said:
actually, I wont be watching the game next week as its Xmas eve and I will be with the family. I probably wont watch the 49ers game as I will be watching CFB.

We will see how the playoffs shake up and the times of our games. If I can make time to watch I will. But I wont lose any sleep if I don't see them play again this year.

And, no this team will not make the super bowl so I don't need to worry about watching them then.

Good lord.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Side note, Aaron Donald is able to shut down running games by himself. The stat of him getting QB pressures on something like 15% of plays is absurd too. Maybe he gets sick of losing on the Rams and wants to come play for us once his contract is up :lol:

Latest posts