Outlandish Idea: Tyler to the Doncs

hawkfan68

Reaction score
They have no one enticing to trade for Tyler. Patrick Surtain but no need for DBs (seahawks are good there), Javonte Williams (Seahawks are good there), their best WR is on IR so no good options there. Tyler has too big of value to the Seahawks to trade for anyone they have.

JPatera76

Reaction score
For them to get Tyler, I’d want a high 2nd or one 1st and a 5th or 6th. But I don’t think they have much left for picks now at this point lol. That team is so mismanaged you’d think Jim Mora and Dan Snyder were behind the scenes pulling the ropes.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Broncos need someone like No E quite badly, he's exactly what Russ needs honestly
Russ need a Tate, ADB combo tbh. ADB with his scrambling ability to find russ and Tate for his YaC ability.

Lockett was great for russ in the deep ball stuff.. and yes he’s a scrambler but not on the level of ADB. And (which I’ve listened to him talk recent so I’m NOT bashing him for the business decisions) Russ needs a guy who wont make “business decisions“. (Especially with the increase in helmet tackles I’ve seen this yr)

Broncos should get Moore, and Swain for. Jeudy seems to be doing well or okay with him.
But yeah.. F the broncos lol

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Why would the Seahawks want to help the Broncos while weakening themselves in the process?
because we have so much offensive talent we can't give enough touches to dk and bring our 1st rounder along

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
mark my words

not giving enough touches to DK or JSN when he arrives WILL be a problem in house

kidhawk

Reaction score
I don't see the Broncos as in the market for player acquisitions right now. They are more likely looking to gain draft picks not give them away.

I have no idea what John and Pete play to do with him in the future. Right now he's set to be a RFA this offseason. if they don't plan on keeping him, then they could see what they could get for him before the deadline, but if they have plans for him, then there's no way they will find value for him on the market.

EDIT: When I read the OP, I for some reason, read it as TAYLOR (as in Darrell Taylor), not Tyler (as in Lockett). So my post makes absolutely no sense in this thread, so just disregard

Last edited:

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I can't imagine the Donkeys (fans to front office) hate any team more than the Seahawks. After the fleecing in XLVIII, i would guess most would have a huge dislike for anything Seahawks. After the Russ fleecing? All I can do is laugh and laugh and laugh. I'm kind of hoping for two number 1's for Drew Lock!

kidhawk

Reaction score
I can't imagine the Donkeys (fans to front office) hate any team more than the Seahawks. After the fleecing in XLVIII, i would guess most would have a huge dislike for anything Seahawks. After the Russ fleecing? All I can do is laugh and laugh and laugh. I'm kind of hoping for two number 1's for Drew Lock!

Well, their front office doesn't seem to mind so much as they made a trade in this last draft with us (gave up their 4th for our 3rd and threw in a 3rd this year as well). I think JS has some dark info on someone over there.