Outlandish Idea: Tyler to the Doncs

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Well, their front office doesn't seem to mind so much as they made a trade in this last draft with us (gave up their 4th for our 3rd and threw in a 3rd this year as well). I think JS has some dark info on someone over there.
Exactly. Strike while the morons are hot.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Tyler Lockett has been open his entire career. Yet, he his humble and willing to play 2nd fiddle to DK's big ego.

Why would you trade away the glue that makes this top 10 offense work? There is nobody in this league that can replace Tyler Lockett.
Emotion and Business don't mix. Tyler aint leavin don't worry :)

toffee

Reaction score
Broncos: '24 1st round pick
Seahawks: '24 3rd round pick plus Lockett.

I would be more open to it if JSN has been balling.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Tyler Lockett has been open his entire career. Yet, he his humble and willing to play 2nd fiddle to DK's big ego.

Why would you trade away the glue that makes this top 10 offense work? There is nobody in this league that can replace Tyler Lockett.
Correct he was KSU's entire offense and still couldn't be stopped. I about fainted when the Seahawks drafted him. I don't know anything about college football and not a whole lot about NFL football but I knew Lockett was special immediately.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score

And there we have it. A thread about Tyler becomes yet ANOTHER shot at DK.
Congrats.........

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Sure he would. I mean, the guy is clearly a cancer blah blah blah. You DK whiners are almost as bad as the 24/7 Russ is Satan crew.

Rat

Reaction score
He'll probably only be with us for one, maybe two more seasons past this one anyway. I wouldn't actively shop him, but if someone wants to send us a godfather offer, we'd be foolish not to listen. Regardless, I can't see the Broncos realistically offering what it would take for me to pull the trigger. Adding Justin Simmons could be fun.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Don't worry I will go slap myself on behalf of .net, I want Tyler to retire a Seahawk and never, ever leave

What can we take from the Doncs to send Tyler to Russ?
Too funny.

Nothing. We took it all, and if the Donks had a brain in their head, when the caller ID pops up that says "John Schneider" they should immediately have a fit of PTSD and throw their phone against the wall in a frightened rage ;)

What's the old quote? "A scalded cat fears cold water".

Tyler don't need to go ANYWHERE except to the HOUSE this weekend.

rcaido

Reaction score
Maybe beginning of the season but not now. Broncos looks like they are actively trimming players that are not giving full effort. Trying to get hungry players and more draft picks. They got rid of Gregory and now i believe Clark is next. They been shopping Jeudy & Sutton. Not sure about Surtan. i've watch him and he seem like he is making too many business decisions. They have too much of a losing culture in Donkey land.

As for Tyler, i would want him to stay as a Seahawk. This would be the best time to trade him though. Maybe to the Panthers 1st and Seahawks give Lockett & 2nd or 3rd round pick. Locket is schedule to make 26.8 million for 2024 & 2025.

Torc

Reaction score
The Broncos are not exactly in a "get that last player we need for a serious playoff run" spot. They're not going to give up draft picks for a player who is probably going to retire in the next couple of years.

The Seahawks ARE trying to make a run at the playoffs and trading away such an important piece of their offensive puzzle would indeed be outlandish.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
What if Denver sends us their ‘24 1st round pick for the promise of not making anymore trades with them for 5 years?

12forlife

Reaction score
Nope. At the minimum it would take at least one 1st round pick for me to even consider. He’s a top 15 WR at the very least. That’s 1st round material.
That's a reach. Sorry but Tyler isn't a top 15 WR. Age is starting to catch up with him. A high 2nd & change would be about right.