Outlandish Idea: Tyler to the Doncs

Mike Hawk 425

Reaction score
That's a reach. Sorry but Tyler isn't a top 15 WR. Age is starting to catch up with him. A high 2nd & change would be about right.

There's a difference between what is realistic compensation and what a fan would demand in order to give up a favorite player. I think the statement you are quoting was the latter.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I’m just naming my price: Jeudy, DJ Jones, and Surtain for Lockett, Tre Brown, and thier 3rd rounder back.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I’m just naming my price: Jeudy, DJ Jones, and Surtain for Lockett, Tre Brown, and thier 3rd rounder back.
Or, and hear me out...

DJ Jones, Surtain, and Drew Sanders for Lockett, Tre Brown, Drew Lock, and their 3rd rounder back.

balakoth

Reaction score
Regardless... at being 1 - 5 and having a top draft pick in mind plus a better pick selection next year.. do you really give anything up for just ONE WR? Yes hes underrated, but not worth giving up a future for at all... and for us.. not worth getting a third rounder in return for

balakoth

Reaction score
Curious with Spoon, Riq, Coby, do you really see Surtain working any of the positions we need him in? Im guessing you value Jones pretty high in this scenario.. cuz JJ is kinda run of the mill... think Moore for us

evergreen

Reaction score
The reason I’d it’s his last season with us. No way we can afford him at $27 million next year. Problem is he’s worth more to us than other teams. We’ll have to release him if he won’t restructure.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Don't worry I will go slap myself on behalf of .net, I want Tyler to retire a Seahawk and never, ever leave

What can we take from the Doncs to send Tyler to Russ?
2 first Rd
2 second Rd

A tight end and a backup QB

olyfan63

Reaction score
Lockett is easily a top 15 WR in terms of his value to a team, not about stats, it's about 3rd down conversions and red zone ability.

Russell could certainly use a WR who understands the scramble drill. Doug Baldwin unretire? Maybe they could get Swain cheaply? But NO Tyler. That would be too cruel to Tyler to send him there. Unless the package Denver offers is really, really good.

“We were looking for something that would knock us silly, and this one knocked me on my butt,”
- Brian Bosworth

"It's always absolutely wrong to cheat on your wife. Well, unless your side chick is like, really, really, hot!"
- Composite

warden

Reaction score
Broncos are going to blow it up and take a few years rebuilding with the youth movement. They also might be trying to conserve as much cap space as possible so they can take on the 85 million dead money when they part with Russ

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
I can't imagine the Donkeys (fans to front office) hate any team more than the Seahawks. After the fleecing in XLVIII, i would guess most would have a huge dislike for anything Seahawks. After the Russ fleecing? All I can do is laugh and laugh and laugh. I'm kind of hoping for two number 1's for Drew Lock!
This made me chuckle. Honestly, Lock would probably be starting for the donks at this point if he wasn't part of the swap.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
An aging vet who's never been overvalued his entire career, isn't bringing in anything worth his value.

And those saying we don't have enough balls to go around, I'm telling you it's a long season and depth counts.

And besides, I could easily see Lockett retiring before going to another team. He's got too many business options here in PNW to leave.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Don't worry I will go slap myself on behalf of .net, I want Tyler to retire a Seahawk and never, ever leave

Their first round pick

olyfan63

Reaction score
Their first round pick
Tyler's week in, week out performance has more value than we're likely to get from a 1st round pick, unless we really hit on it. Tyler has, I'd guess, a couple good years left. And every pick is a risk in the Not For Long (NFL) League. Just ask UW product Steve Emtman, who should've been JJ Watt's idol. OK, so really I just want Tyler to retire as a Hawk, and not see him in another team's uni.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Tyler's week in, week out performance has more value than we're likely to get from a 1st round pick, unless we really hit on it. Tyler has, I'd guess, a couple good years left. And every pick is a risk in the Not For Long (NFL) League. Just ask UW product Steve Emtman, who should've been JJ Watt's idol. OK, so really I just want Tyler to retire as a Hawk, and not see him in another team's uni.
The donks top pick will probably be 1 or 3 at worst. So Tyler for Caleb or Maye, seems fair.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Russ could have in their prime..Jerry Rice..Steve Largent..Calvin Johnson..and Randy Moss and their stats would look the same as Jerry Jeudy's.

Lockett should stay a Seahawk but gotta think he's potentially moving on after this year or next..but who knows since he's still playing at a high level and has been durable.

toffee

Reaction score
Broncos ain't got no draft picks for '24, and the few picks that they have, they ain't investing more in this Russell Wilson project. Although I do believe Lockett will save Wilson's career if some team pair them together, but that team ain't gonna be no Broncos.

strohmin

Reaction score

Nothing, I dont want anything from that loser team. I dont want this team to be affected by losers. I dont want Tyler to be disrespected like that as well.