Packers/Falcons Tonight

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":23eifsle said:
kf3339":23eifsle said:
Hasselbeck":23eifsle said:
I think the Bills have a great chance to knock Green Bay off. They're a different team away from Lambeau this year.. and that Bills defense is very, very good.

If Kyle Orton can not screw it up.. the Bills have a shot.

Very True. GB has to now play on the road on a short week. Atlanta doesn't have a real defense, and the Bills do so it could get interesting!
I'm not getting my hopes up. Buffalo has the defense to completely shut down Green Bay but they have no offense. They can't run it or pass it. I expect Green Bay to win something like 17-10.
That's what I'm afraid of MHG, but Pe has said Buffalo will win and also said on another thread that he is 'always right' so guess the Bills get the W.

pehawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1wimuumb said:
MizzouHawkGal":1wimuumb said:
kf3339":1wimuumb said:
Hasselbeck":1wimuumb said:
I think the Bills have a great chance to knock Green Bay off. They're a different team away from Lambeau this year.. and that Bills defense is very, very good.

If Kyle Orton can not screw it up.. the Bills have a shot.

Very True. GB has to now play on the road on a short week. Atlanta doesn't have a real defense, and the Bills do so it could get interesting!
I'm not getting my hopes up. Buffalo has the defense to completely shut down Green Bay but they have no offense. They can't run it or pass it. I expect Green Bay to win something like 17-10.
That's what I'm afraid of MHG, but Pe has said Buffalo will win and also said on another thread that he is 'always right' so guess the Bills get the W.

Damn straight, I'm ALWAYS right. Did I not end up being right with my white supremacy publications? You know damn well I was.

Latest posts