Pete Live NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jville

Reaction score
Damontre Moore to be IRed because of foot. Carroll says they will deal with the off field stuff later as it unfolds.

Per .... 10/20 Pete Carroll Press Conference.

Jon Ryan still going thru concussion protocol. Day to day.

Michael Bennett is described as fine .... ok.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
No real news on Procise except to say he hasn't been able to run for the last 4 weeks so, he is healing well, however it will be a matter of conditioning.

Jville

Reaction score
Pete says Prosise has a chance to return in two more weeks. Says Prosise is coming along fine and they still hope to get him back. We'll see.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
My scribbles (not verbatim)

Ryan: In meetings with us but still in the protocol.

Devontre Moore: Will be IR’s because of the foot

Bennett: Is doing fine, but we will take it slow with him this week

OL: Pad level is important, working on it

Cardinals: Tough up front, change their protections well. We had too many negative plays in the last game

Fant: Is improving with understanding and confidence. He will be good down the road, is a remarkable story, very unusual challenge, it’s a credit to George

On Kam (who was in RS’s face during the sideline incident): He’s a leader

Schedule: Likes how more division games are now at end of the schedule

Leadership is solid, we all know the direction we are trying to go

Procise: A couple weeks from now, there’s a chance. We are hopeful, it is why we have kept him on the roster

Sowell and Gilliam: Still competing

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
The Gus Bradley question seemed to throw him off a little bit. Pete said he had talked to Gus recently. The reporter asked if Pete has considered bringing Gus on as a consultant and Pete did not say no. The way he answered seemed a bit cryptic. Maybe me just trying to read more into it but it seemed weird.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And Sherm sounding grumpy yet again. Love it :mrgreen:
I love the guy, but he seems angry about something every single press conference this year. Must need to get more action at home :mrgreen:

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/811315048844914688[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/811315829899829249[/tweet]

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Sherm was up next - scribbles:

Meeting on Friday: Was productive, went over some different strategies. No regrets. It worked out fine, the way our team works. No worries about it being divisive. His line of thinking vs my line of thinking. Also talked to Bev on Friday. No apologies to anyone. No regrets.

Arizona: More beat up than they were last time, especially OL. But are still a big-play team.

KJ and BW: Having their best seasons.

'No' on insubordination. "Protect the Team goes both ways."

(talks some about special teams)

On the tie with the Cards: A benefit but a win would have been better.

On talking to Bevell on Friday: We talked about the same goal-line situation. Clarified things. We are in 'a great place.'

Winning teams have no divisions.

'Protect the team', is why he didn't want to see a throw from the 1.

Seymour

Reaction score
Listening to Sherman in the press conference has completely changed my mind about him. This guy is out of control, does not believe he did anything wrong, has not apologized to anyone and doesn't plan to, and sounds like he will continue this crap if we ever throw from the 1 again.

What a freaking egotistical loser!!

Screw you Sherm!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He's a defensive player, he has NO say so on how the offense runs. That's all I was saying earlier. Players should play the game and let the coaches do their jobs. IF he was mad about a defensive thing, I could see it. But imo, it's never ok to call out a coach like that, especially in front of all your teammates.
I don't know, just seems angry at something every press conference this year. Sometimes even w/a tone of talking down to someone. Oh well, he'll play great every game so that's what truly matters.
I don't have to agree with how that went down, and never will. I love the guy, just not how he seems to think it's ok to act like that. Play defense and do your job Sherm. For me, this is more recent that he's getting on my nerves a little bit. I guess I just don't understand why he seems mad so often this year.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seymour":3f8owlt3 said:
Listening to Sherman in the press conference has completely changed my mind about him. This guy is out of control, does not believe he did anything wrong, has not apologized to anyone and doesn't plan to, and sounds like he will continue this crap if we ever throw from the 1 again.

Screw you Sherm!!

Quick... someone find Erin Andrews! Seymour's on a rant!!!

Yes... Sherman's the loser here.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
He's pissed about cashing a $195,000 paycheck every week.(maybe more) It's understandable...... :roll:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Largent80":18owslsb said:
He's pissed about cashing a $195,000 paycheck every week.(maybe more) It's understandable...... :roll:

He should be happy and complacent. That's what we love about these football players. Cashing checks without a care in the world

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2uv8o2yg said:
Largent80":2uv8o2yg said:

He should be happy and complacent. That's what we love about these football players. Cashing checks without a care in the world

I would be pissed that I would have to cash it. What happened to direct deposit... :lol:

Seymour

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3dy1w699 said:
Seymour":3dy1w699 said:

Screw you Sherm!!

Quick... someone find Erin Andrews! Seymour's on a rant!!!

Yes... Sherman's the loser here.

Just let it be please. Are you a moderator here, and yet continue to chase people around thread to thread?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":26h2ozil said:
I'd love to have some of his "problems" :mrgreen:

Is it possible he's just a real happy dude that is mad at the OC?