Poll: Does It Matter Next Week?

Do you care if we win next week or not?

• Of course! Win, period!

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • Nope. This team is beyond frustrating.

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • I guess? Maybe make it in and see what happens?

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • What’s the point. Another one and done.

Votes: 31 31.3%

• Total voters

Wolfiegrrl

Reaction score
Too many issues with this team to hope for a playoff win. Just roll over and let the Cardinals win. Mess up their draft slotting.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Seahawks are playing like they are a box of chocolates from Forrest Gump - you don't know what team you are going to get. The Cards have been playing significantly better the past couple of weeks. Next week's game is going to be tough and I'm not sure the Seahawks D have it in them to stop the Cards right now. Just judging by how they played against a Mason Rudolph led Steelers offense.

CactusJack

Reaction score
Next week is a toss-up.

I don't see this team traveling to Dallas (likely) & pulling an upset regardless.

James in PA

Reaction score
In the grand scheme of the things, No.

We're not going to the playoffs OR we are lucking in again and getting eliminated in the blink of an eye.

AND PC will stay on as HC, win or lose. Playoffs or not.

So, again, what's any of it really matter?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
In the grand scheme of the things, No.

We're not going to the playoffs OR we are lucking in again and getting eliminated in the blink of an eye.

AND PC will stay on as HC, win or lose. Playoffs or not.

So, again, what's any of it really matter?
exactly. that's where I'm at. Pete's purgatory. Call me when Pete is gone.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
You know you have a spoiled fanbase when a chance at making the playoffs is met with the derisive "another one and done."
Derision is all this team deserves with the garbage they have fielded the last 5 or 6 years. I expect improvement or changes that will facilitate said improvement. Instead, it's the same bullshit every year expecting a different result.

kidhawk

Reaction score
All games matter. I am always wanting to see a good performance by our Seahawks. Would be nice to see one complete game by this team before the offseason

NoGain

Reaction score
Basically nine years in a row as a fringe playoff contender with no realistic chance of being a true title contender. It's not being spoiled to want the franchise to strive for more. We're a low ceiling/high floor team. The goal now and evermore is to win a SB. True, there are 31 losers every year in this regard. But I never felt since 2015 that we were a serious SB contender, or really doing the things necessary to become one.

Time for change. Give new leadership a chance.

Aircrew

Reaction score
The chickens are absolutely terrible. We're not as bad as the Gelbaugh years, but not as good as Jim Mora Jr. What a fantastically shit place in life to be.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I’ve reached that unfortunate state of apathy. I no longer care if they win or lose next week. Thanks Seahawks.

What a drab season. 8-8 is a PTSD shell shock back to the 90’s when we couldn’t escape mediocrity to save our lives.

Here we are again. Mediocrity.

Pete needs to go. And take these lame coordinators with you.

We need a fresh infusion. Pete was a fabulous leader for years but his message and philosophy has become stale.

This team has no excuse being 8-8 regardless of injuries.

NoGain

Reaction score
At this point, now that we've won just enough to lower our draft standing below what it might have been, I'd like to see them make the playoffs for that last rush of perhaps being a spoiler to some team I dislike.