Poll: What Is The Most Likely Outcome Sunday?

What Is The Most Likely Outcome Sunday?

• Seahawks Beat the Cardinals, Falcons Lose to the Panthers. Playoffs Baby!

Votes: 44 40.0%
  • Seahawks Beat the Cardinals, Falcons Beat the Panthers. The streak is over. No playoffs.

Votes: 50 45.5%
  • Seahawks Lose to the Cardinals, Falcons Lose to the Panthers. How fitting. We couldn't take care o

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • Seahawks Lose to the Cardinals, Falcons Beat the Panthers. Wouldn't have mattered any ways. No pla

Votes: 6 5.5%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Speak with your mind, not with your heart.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I hate to admit it but I think the most likely thing that happens Sunday is we beat the Cardinals but it doesn't matter because the Falcons beat the Panthers to take the final wildcard spot.

I PRAY I am wrong! :pray:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Aros":1or7hthr said:
I hate to admit it but I think the most likely thing that happens Sunday is we beat the Cardinals but it doesn't matter because the Falcons beat the Panthers to take the final wildcard spot.

More than likely. Hopefully the Buccaneers can put up a good fight against the Saints to keep that game interesting, keeping the Panthers motivated.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
No, I most definitely believe that the Hawks win this one on Sunday ... and that the Panthers also win.

Bottom line is that this game is being played AT HOME in front of the 12's ... for all the marbles ... Oh, and by the way, Bruce Arians has already thrown gas on the fire with his comments this week. This Hawks team is going to be motivated -- fired up to win -- and they should win. The Hawks are a better team than the Cardinals are at this stage of the season. No way Drew Stanton beats them at home.

And the Panthers have been a very hot team of late. They've won their last 3 games (which includes the Vikings) and they're beaten Atlanta once already. They are the better overall team and they have been playing better than the Falcons. I see the carrot of the NFC South Division being a pretty big one for these guys. I loathe rooting for Cam Newton (Ugh, I feel like I need to go take a bath) ... but I honestly feel they're going to go in there and beat those guys.

Now, will the Hawks advance beyond the 1st Round of the Playoffs? Highly, highly debatable. BUT, this is honestly the way I see things shaking out as far as this weekend is concerned.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I think the Cards come out and beat the living day lights out of our offense and win making the Falcons loss meaningless.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

NJlargent

Reaction score
Atlanta will come out firing and put the game away early. I just don’t see any legitimate motivation for Carolina to even put up a fight

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Aros":39uowngz said:
Like the "fans" that left the NFC championship game, only to watch Seahawks win the game against the Packers from the parking lot?
That opinion has been debunked with all things Seahawk and is not valid.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
NJlargent":3lzya6p1 said:
Atlanta will come out firing and put the game away early. I just don’t see any legitimate motivation for Carolina to even put up a fight

Carolina is trying to win its division. Everything they have said this week indicates that they are trying to win this game and bounce Atlanta from the playoffs. Carolina even has a slim chance at a first round bye.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Aros":3oenwrj2 said:

Way to steal my thread with your mod powers.

Joking.

:)

I see hawks winning and Atlanta too.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Davis is returning from his one game suspension so I am hoping he is jacked up and ready to take it out on some Falcons. As for who wins? We beat the Cards, but unfortunately Panthers run out of gas.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":3ryrha8z said:
Aros":3ryrha8z said:

Way to steal my thread with your mod powers.

Joking.

:)

I see hawks winning and Atlanta too.

Ah sorry man. Quick poll without paying attention to similar threads. :34853_doh:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawks win, Cam loses and pouts.
Whenever I root for a team or player I hate, they let me down and lose.

daveyoung52

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":1kwmzqu2 said:
No, I most definitely believe that the Hawks win this one on Sunday ... and that the Panthers also win.

Bottom line is that this game is being played AT HOME in front of the 12's ... for all the marbles ... Oh, and by the way, Bruce Arians has already thrown gas on the fire with his comments this week. This Hawks team is going to be motivated -- fired up to win -- and they should win. The Hawks are a better team than the Cardinals are at this stage of the season. No way Drew Stanton beats them at home.

And the Panthers have been a very hot team of late. They've won their last 3 games (which includes the Vikings) and they're beaten Atlanta once already. They are the better overall team and they have been playing better than the Falcons. I see the carrot of the NFC South Division being a pretty big one for these guys. I loathe rooting for Cam Newton (Ugh, I feel like I need to go take a bath) ... but I honestly feel they're going to go in there and beat those guys.

Now, will the Hawks advance beyond the 1st Round of the Playoffs? Highly, highly debatable. BUT, this is honestly the way I see things shaking out as far as this weekend is concerned.
This exactly.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Aros":16qu971d said:

I think the Panthers go full Ham against Atlanta because they don't want to play the Falcons 3 times this season.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Aros":10g6u0ad said:

This is literally the most likely based on odds.

ctrcat

Reaction score
johnnyfever":1i197rp5 said:
Aros":1i197rp5 said:

This is literally the most likely based on odds.

The Panthers are 5-1 straight up as a Vegas dog this year.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Here are the percentage chances:

Hawks win, falcons win: (.79x.64)=50.6%

Hawks win, falcons lose: (.79x.35)=27.7%

Hawks lose, falcons win:(.20x.64)=12.8%

Hawks lose, falcons lose:(.20x.35)=7%

So, sadly, most likely is not what I would most like.

Still, 27% is much better than we had last week, at least we are playing for something.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Carolina is a better team now than when they last beat Atlanta, and Atlanta is a worse team now (due to injuries).

I'm more worried about beating Arizona.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
hawknation2017":jpz4uyst said:
Carolina is a better team now than when they last beat Atlanta, and Atlanta is a worse team now (due to injuries).

I'm more worried about beating Arizona.

I personally agree, and think it's weird the betting line favors the falcons. It is at 3-3.5, so that is a tossup with the boost going to Atlanta for it being a home game. I still "think" Carolina will win, but Vegas differ in this opinion.

Latest posts