Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
knownone":1bztft7d said:
Hawk-Lock":1bztft7d said:
Happy for LeBron.

I don't want to hear any whining and crying from Warrior fans. You had 3 games to win 1 game. Warriors flat out blew it, plain and simple. LeBron played great, Curry choked. And I hope the media lays into Curry, because LeBron got a ton of hate early in his career when he came up short.
Warriors fans have every right to complain... get over yourself.

Don't be so mad. And they can complain all they want, but no one cares.

The only people whining about the officiating are Warrior fans. I had no dog in the fight and thought it was officiated fine. The Green suspension was controvertial, but Green put himself in that position to get suspeneded. He can only blame himself. And once again, the NBA didn't suspend him, he reached his max amount of flagrant/techs which resulted in a suspension.

knownone

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1z41zapa said:
knownone":1z41zapa said:
Hawk-Lock":1z41zapa said:
Happy for LeBron.

I don't want to hear any whining and crying from Warrior fans. You had 3 games to win 1 game. Warriors flat out blew it, plain and simple. LeBron played great, Curry choked. And I hope the media lays into Curry, because LeBron got a ton of hate early in his career when he came up short.

Don't be so mad.
Why would I be mad? The team I wanted to win won... No need for you to be a bleep to GSW fans when they honestly have every right to feel cheated.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
knownone":3v0bknoj said:
Hawk-Lock":3v0bknoj said:
knownone":3v0bknoj said:
Hawk-Lock":3v0bknoj said:
Happy for LeBron.

Don't be so mad.
Why would I be mad? The team I wanted to win won... No need for you to be a bleep to GSW fans when they honestly have every right to feel cheated.

Ok you have the right to feel cheated. But at some point you have to look yourself in the mirror:

You blew it up 3-1.
You had 3 chances to win 1
You had 2 games at home you couldn't win
Your player put himself in a vulnerable position to get suspended. If not for all his antics in the past, he would have played in game 5.
Curry choked
Thompson choked quite a bit too

Cleveland has more of a right to complain about last year (Love and Kyrie getting injured) than GS this year. Cleveland played basically the entire series last year without their 2nd and 3rd best players. GS played one game without their third best player.

But you're right, you have every right to complain. But I will hold my opinion to not give sympathy.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
knownone":1e0i86va said:
Hawk-Lock":1e0i86va said:
knownone":1e0i86va said:
Hawk-Lock":1e0i86va said:
Happy for LeBron.

Don't be so mad.

They shouldn't have thrown up so many bricks in the 4th quarter. Honestly have no idea what the officiating had to do with this game.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I had zero problems with the officiating. Blame the officiating all you want, but in the end here are the stats:

Curry: 6-19 FG's, 4-14 3PT FG's
Klay: 6-17 FG's, 2-10 3PT FG's

Personally, I hate blaming the refs. I rarely ever do it with the Seahawks. Not even the SB we lost to the Steelers. Officiating is part of the game. It isn't perfect, and if you expect it to be, then you will be let down every time.

knownone

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3glbqkzv said:
knownone":3glbqkzv said:
Ok you have the right to feel cheated. But at some point you have to look yourself in the mirror:

You blew it up 3-1.
You had 3 chances to win 1
You had 2 games at home you couldn't win
Your player put himself in a vulnerable position to get suspended. If not for all his antics in the past, he would have played in game 5.
Curry choked
Thompson choked quite a bit too

Cleveland has more of a right to complain about last year (Love and Kyrie getting injured) than GS this year. Cleveland played basically the entire series last year without their 2nd and 3rd best players. GS played one game without their third best player.

But you're right, you have every right to complain. But I will hold my opinion to not give sympathy.
Evidently you're not capable of reading. I'm not a GSW's fan, I wanted Cleveland to win. I felt like the officials were awfully biased in favor the of the Cavs in the last 2 games, and I'm ok with that... but I'm not gonna rag on Warriors fans after their team loses for complaining, they have every right to complain. You don't think that because you are obviously an adamant Cav's fan, which is cool, I can respect that. No need to attack Warriors fans though.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Not sure how the officiating makes Curry pass the ball behind his back multiple times, most leading to turnovers.

He did it once, someone caught it and then sent it to a shooter for 3 - but you could tell it would burn them. Several other posessions were lost because of those stupid passes.

However, the real reason GS lost was playing Varajeo, or whatever his name is. He is pretty much a net negative just being on the court. Can't shoot. Can't play defense (but for flopping) and wasn't even getting rebounds. Blew a few short shots, since he pees away offensive possessions and of course opens holes because he is trash on defense....oh and if he gets the ball near the rim the other team can just foul him because he cannot make FTs either.

I think in one series they played him and the team lost a 10 point lead, followed by putting him in again and letting Cavs go on a run....

Finally, Curry played like someone paid him to lose.

The refs had nothing to do with it. This was all Curry not showing up when the lights are brightest and Varajeo somehow getting court time. (*Yes I know their starting center was injured...no excuse).

Pretty clear a lot of people should be rethinking their MVP votes now....

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Curry played like crap. Thompson wasn't much better. Harrison Barnes is terrible. Draymond Green carried that team and he wasn't enough to overcome LeBron and Kyrie by himself. I didn't feel the officiating played much of a role in game #7. That's how I saw it.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Honestly none of those fouls were bad, those kinds of fouls you seen are the risks you run when you go small ball.

Happy for lebron, happy for Cleveland. They deserved this, and Steph curry has horrible shoes so does Thompson so they shouldn't get another ring until they get new deals with different companies.

Crizilla

Reaction score
man this GS team reminds me of 2014 seahawks a little bit. Congrats cleveland though....so the last 3 years Seattle and Cleveland was let off the hook....San Diego anytime soon?....most likely not....Cubs... maybe...

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Overall I'm just happy for Cleveland. Wouldn't surprise me if we see these two teams back at it again next year.

Throwdown

Reaction score
No body was more miserable than Seattle and Cleveland, I can't think of any other cities that are starving.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Crizilla":30urb9zq said:
man this GS team reminds me of 2014 seahawks a little bit. Congrats cleveland though....so the last 3 years Seattle and Cleveland was let off the hook....San Diego anytime soon?....most likely not....Cubs... maybe...

The parallels between the Seahawks and Warriors are so similar. Warriors blowing it now matches up with our interception on the goal line against NE. If it holds true to form, Warriors don't make the finals next year.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Crizilla":1mbdmxuw said:
Man the Cubs look really good right now. Red Sox got theirs a few years back. This might be the Cubbies' year.

knownone

Reaction score
Seems the Lebron fan boys are out in full force...

GSW - 23 fouls
GSW - 13 foul shot

Cavs - 15 fouls
Cavs - 25 foul shots

Lebron James - eFG% 45, Points 27, TO Ratio - 11.8 Free throws 8 of 10... went 1-8 from the field down the stretch
Lebron fan boys reaction - "great night, played awesome"

Steph Curry - eFG% - 50, Points - 17, TO Ratio - 10.4, Free throws 1 of 1... went 2-5 from the field down the stretch
Lebron fan boy reaction - "cost his team the game, played awful down the stretch"

Interesting...

JSeahawks

Reaction score
knownone":h75qeb80 said:

GSW - 23 fouls
GSW - 13 foul shot

Cavs - 15 fouls
Cavs - 25 foul shots

Lebron James - eFG% 45, Points 27, TO Ratio - 11.8 Free throws 8 of 10... went 1-8 from the field down the stretch

Steph Curry - eFG% - 50, Points - 17, TO Ratio - 10.4, Free throws 1 of 1... went 2-5 from the field down the stretch
Lebron fan boy reaction - "cost his team the game, played awful down the stretch"

Interesting...

You don't get fouled much when you're shooting jump shots.

Throwdown

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2cqpg2ic said:
knownone":2cqpg2ic said:

GSW - 23 fouls
GSW - 13 foul shot

Cavs - 15 fouls
Cavs - 25 foul shots

Interesting...

You don't get fouled much when you're shooting jump shots.

Exactly

This was a battle of two contrasting styles, you had a physical attack the basket team with Cleveland, and a team who creates open jump shots for their players.

Cleveland will always shoot from the stripe just because of how they play.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Plus the last time curry made a shot was to tie it at 83, curry was gone for a whole quarter and some change, he was awful down the stretch.