Rams/Packers

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Rams_eat_QB's":3mda9u1i said:
hawk45":3mda9u1i said:
It's the one thing that'd nag me about this era if I were a Rams fan. If their DL was 75% as dominant as they used to be they'd be my word they could order their rings.
I agree.

A very, very large part of this which I'm sure our coaching staff did not anticipate is how much these guys are being held - and it's largely not being called.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3nk16a2h said:
Rams_eat_QB's":3nk16a2h said:
hawk45":3nk16a2h said:
It's the one thing that'd nag me about this era if I were a Rams fan. If their DL was 75% as dominant as they used to be they'd be my word they could order their rings.
I agree.

A very, very large part of this which I'm sure our coaching staff did not anticipate is how much these guys are being held - and it's largely not being called.

I am completely against blaming refs for games, but my god this season it is insane.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Not sure if you all read Ty’s comments after the game. What a mess.

He’s probably happy to be traded.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Wow, don't know how I missed the trade. A 2020 7th round pick? Holy crap. They couldn't even get a 2019 7th round pick for him?

Ramfan128

Reaction score
RedAlice":3cp90por said:
Ramfan128":3cp90por said:
Rams_eat_QB's":3cp90por said:
hawk45":3cp90por said:
I agree.

I am completely against blaming refs for games, but my god this season it is insane.

I am too. Although I don't understand how certain teams (Patriots) can go an entire game with no penalties while the other teams gets called for 5-10. Because my thing is...there is probably some form of infraction committed on almost every play.

But on Sunday - before the holding call on Saffold I was completely fine with the officiating - even though replays showed far more Packer's than Ram's committing penalties. But once that was called - man that hurt. Saw Donald held on multiple plays, and even when you don't see it, you have to assume he's being held on several plays. And I was fine with them not calling it - until they called the Rams for holding in that situation.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
My favorite quote of the article

“Our defense was playing really well and stopping them over and over again. We’ve got to get more than 10 points while that’s happening,” Rodgers said

All while being pissed that he didn't get the ball with 2 minutes and a timeout left. You had your opportunity Errin. You are right, you should have scored more than 10 points if you wanted to come away with a win. I get it, you were playing much better at the end of the game, but to complain that you didn't get a chance? Cry me a river.

The announcers were no better, talking about how poor Errin didn't get a chance to win the game. :pukeface:

He had plenty of chance(s)

Ramfan128

Reaction score
bigskydoc":10r88v40 said:
My favorite quote of the article

“Our defense was playing really well and stopping them over and over again. We’ve got to get more than 10 points while that’s happening,” Rodgers said

All while being pissed that he didn't get the ball with 2 minutes and a timeout left. You had your opportunity Errin. You are right, you should have scored more than 10 points if you wanted to come away with a win. I get it, you were playing much better at the end of the game, but to complain that you didn't get a chance? Cry me a river.

The announcers were no better, talking about how poor Errin didn't get a chance to win the game. :pukeface:

He had plenty of chance(s)

Not only that, but it was their offense that gave us the safety. Sure, the ball was on the one and it was a running play - but at the end of the day, he's the leader of their offense and their offense gave away the momentum they had.