Rams vs Chiefs MNF

Smellyman

Reaction score
Maulbert":113abkop said:
That block in the back penalty was ticky-tacky.

It was non existent. His hand didn't do a thing. Looked worse to ref than it was.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Whoa! Bullshit block in the back! He laid his left hand on the guys back and the guy dove at the runner!

Screw you Refs!

BChawkfan

Reaction score
flippyflea":1ynvyp8n said:
I am also a Chiefs fan. The number of flags is crazy. Perhaps the NFL has an agenda tonight.

Ya' think?
Obvious LA bias

Smellyman

Reaction score
flippyflea":3blrn40p said:
Would Wilson thrive running the Chiefs offense?

Anybody would, Alex Smith, Mcanab, Mahomes. The legacy is long. Throw in a great OL and great WRs, TE, RB, Blake Bortles would be doing well.

ivotuk

Reaction score
What the hell was Booger talking about? "Johnson's out there (Rams DB), and all you have to do is double team him and you get a big play"

(On the long Kelce catch)

Smellyman

Reaction score
Mahomes lucky there, poor decision to pass, not a great throw and took a really good catch to get it. Of course can't stop talking about him.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I absolutely love music. Listen to it on my Harley, at work, and when I used to fly long trips. Yet I find this song to be a snoozer.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Did Witten say: "The fans really support their team and that's why KC has all those penalties?"

knownone

Reaction score
For giggles, I did a little bit of research. The Chiefs average 8.4 penalties per game this season. In the first half, they were called for 14 penalties, 3 were declined, one was overturned on review. The most penalties on one team in a game belongs to the Oakland Raiders in 2016 with 23 penalties. Which means if the Rams would have accepted all of the penalties called, the Chiefs would be on pace for 3 more penalties than any team in the history of the NFL... which is kind of hilarious.