RB Coach Smith on Lynch, Turbin and Christine Michael

mrt144

Reaction score
sekiuHAWK":1thx40yx said:
I have a different bone to pick. I don't see how Lynch is not a better player than Eddie George; and on the same note, what is the difference between talented and better? Yeah, I am biased, but there is none like Lynch in my opinion. He should be in the HOF one of these days for his effort alone. One of these days I will show my children three athletes on field presence to show them the type of effort they should give. Lynch, Rodman, and Tyson. He is in a special group of people, and sadly is overlooked for other reasons...

Show them Lynch as the odd man out on off field presence among those three players.

:lol:

Dude is the complete package.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":20ursoyl said:
I heard it today. It was a terrific interview! Us old timers all loved Sherm when he played for the Hawks.
That and Sherm coached me at Redmond High. Such a great coach.

Rocket

Reaction score
DavidSeven":stp26pam said:
RB Coach Smith - transcription from fieldgulls.com
On Michael: "C-Mike is a guy that has so much talent, but the consistency needs to get there. Can't have a good play then a bad play.
Good thing Kearse ain't no running back, eh? :shock:

chris98251

Reaction score
When you have Lynch,Payton, Sanders ahead of you it really hard to step in and be accepted as a good back, the expectations have reached the top of the charts and you can only go down. All three of these backs could make something out of nothing, initiate contact and run thru tackles and if necessary deliver a blow before accepting one.

Thing is all three have did or done it slightly different.

chris98251

Reaction score
Largent80":3abjlfd1 said:
The thread was worth opening just to see Sac's "new" avatar.

Those in the know, know it's a sloppy seconds usage :)