REPORT: Seattle has discussed getting Jimmy G

OP
OP
W

Welshers

My sources say that something already discussed in the media may or may not happen, but it is being considered and there is an opinion that the money and draft cost are either too high or close to right.

There used to be a rule on this forum about this nonsense. There should be again.

At least I didn't sign up just to johndean only one poster.
I'm sorry you are upset that I posted a report about the Seattle Seahawks made by an ESPN.com reporter on the Seahawks section of Seahawks dot net. There should really be a rule against posting Seahawks news.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I'm sorry you are upset that I posted a report about the Seattle Seahawks made by an ESPN.com reporter on the Seahawks section of Seahawks dot net. There should really be a rule against posting Seahawks news.

If you ever post something from a so-called inside source that is actually true, it will be the first time on this board.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

If you ever post something from a so-called inside source that is actually true, it will be the first time on this board.
I guess you missed the time that I tipped everyone off about the Panthers before they traded for Baker.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I never said there was a 3rd team, this is a fallacy that has been spread by my haters on dot Net (probably jealous of my inside information). There were media reports that an undisclosed second team was making offers for Baker. I told everyone that the mystery team was the Panthers. And then sure enough the Panthers ended up with him. Disinformation merchants here then panicked and tried to rewrite history so they could say I didn't predict it.

You had me going for a while in the Mayfield threads, but "probably jealous of my inside information" after you've been so, so wrong, and the other nonsense about how others "tried to rewrite history" when you are the one who went back and edited posts, just seals it completely. Now it's pretty clear to me that these threads are meant to be humorous. The thing is that I don't really "get" the humor. At least part of it, and maybe all of it, is whooshing harmlessly over my head. It really seems like you're doing over-the-top parody, but I can't tell what it is you're parodying. That is, you seem to be making fun of somebody, but I can't figure out whom.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Did you just say "My haters" in a sentence? And "jealous of my inside information" after being so wrong? Damn
I'll hand it to you, you're not lacking in confidence.
Let me get this straight.....YOU told people that the Panthers were a "mystery team" on here? You can't be serious. The Panthers have been linked to Baker for several weeks, on pretty much ANY sports site or show. Hilarious.

Allweatherfan

Reaction score
Telling someone repeatedly that you have inside information is kind of like telling someone that you are tough. If you have to say it, it isn't the case. If its legitimate, people just know because you have proven it at some point.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Telling someone repeatedly that you have inside information is kind of like telling someone that you are tough. If you have to say it, it isn't the case. If its legitimate, people just know because you have proven it at some point.
Yep, more often than not, if you tell people you're good at something, you likely suck.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
It would be pretty funny to beat the Niners twice a year with the QB they didn't want anymore.

But no, Jimmy G isn't going to be the difference maker this team needs right now. He's maybe marginally better then Geno and Lock.......and he gets hurt all the time.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
You had me going for a while in the Mayfield threads, but "probably jealous of my inside information" after you've been so, so wrong, and the other nonsense about how others "tried to rewrite history" when you are the one who went back and edited posts, just seals it completely. Now it's pretty clear to me that these threads are meant to be humorous. The thing is that I don't really "get" the humor. At least part of it, and maybe all of it, is whooshing harmlessly over my head. It really seems like you're doing over-the-top parody, but I can't tell what it is you're parodying. That is, you seem to be making fun of somebody, but I can't figure out whom.
I think Welshers is doubling up here Colbert style. He's mocking the talking heads in the media and the gullible saps who buy into the nonsense they spew forth. I'm finding it very amusing.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Sometimes its okay to just walk away, lick your wounds and come back. Welsher ain't having that though!

So the big question is...after Jimmy doesn't sign up with the Hawks, do we finally get a break from the "Inside Sourse"?

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports the Seahawks "have discussed the possibility" of Jimmy Garoppolo playing for them.​

It's being discussed. Jimmy is a NFC championship winning QB who is well liked by players and would instantly make us contenders. My sources within the organization say we are definitely talking it over, and that the Seahawks may make a run at him, but it all depends on price (just like the Baker situation which I predicted perfectly).

Can't you start a rumor that hasn't been reported by someone else already? I get you're trolling, but you keep wasting it on existing reports. Try making something up that's original.