Rumor... Clowney to Seattle

Largent80

Reaction score
All I can say is it must be nice to be paid millions of dollars during a global pandemic.

chris98251

Reaction score
Largent80":ex2t2evo said:
All I can say is it must be nice to be paid millions of dollars during a global pandemic.

Well at least he can buy Toilet paper from someone..

Osprey

Reaction score
Largent80":197dqo5l said:
Not that I think they will end up hurting too much, but don't forget most pro compensation is in the form of game checks. No games, no checks.

Largent80

Reaction score
Osprey":23ldjeov said:
Largent80":23ldjeov said:
Not that I think they will end up hurting too much, but don't forget most pro compensation is in the form of game checks. No games, no checks.

Umm he already has millions so his compensation is so far beyond any of us it's ridiculous. I could care less of his needs/ desires. It's a friggin game. Sign the contract clown boy and be happy you did.

Or move your ass down the road. I won't care either way.
Frankly I'm tired of all this contract bullshit. If you want to play quit being a bitch.

Kinger95

Reaction score
I’d give him a super incentive ladden contract that paid

16 per year then an extra million for every 4 sacks or something like that. If he’s getting sacks and is productive it means he’s healthy and playing and making an impact. He’d be worth 20 mill if he ever had 16 sacks.

I really wouldn’t want him on a contract that still pays him lots of he’s not on the field

TreeRon

Reaction score
Largent80":3rz5h4ue said:
Osprey":3rz5h4ue said:
Largent80":3rz5h4ue said:

Umm he already has millions so his compensation is so far beyond any of us it's ridiculous. I could care less of his needs/ desires. It's a friggin game. Sign the contract clown boy and be happy you did.

Frankly I'm tired of all this contract $h!t. If you want to play quit being a b!@ch.

Uhmmm I kinda agree. I'll bet the Hawks do as well. If he doesn't sign soon, they'll move to plan B and Clowney can negotiate with even fewer suitors.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Heaps sticking his neck out there.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/jtheaps9/status/1241396659789029381[/tweet]

HawkStrong

Reaction score
Largent80":2p7c3b3y said:
Osprey":2p7c3b3y said:
Largent80":2p7c3b3y said:

Frankly I'm tired of all this contract $h!t. If you want to play quit being a b!@ch.

It's been 4 days, calm down.

niveky

Reaction score
I feel like the rumor going around, that I think I saw on a thread on this site as well, about the hawks not going higher than 18.5 Mil a year on an offer is much more believable.

ivotuk

Reaction score
That last tweet is from Joe Fann, and he has some pretty good sources. 710 ESPN has been going to him for interviews recently.

ivotuk

Reaction score
BOB, DAVE AND MOORE

Hour 3 - Joe Fann of NBC Sports Northwest

Joe Fann of NBC Sports Northwest joins the show to talk about the Seahawks recent free agency moves, the market for Jadeveon Clowney possibly decreasing, and more.

It's possible that the Seahawks make another big trade for another franchise tagged player, like last year. Would that be their best bet to bolster the D-Line?
We take a listen to what Adam Silver had to say about the NBA handling the coronavirus going forward.
What We Learned!

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/category ... +and+Moore

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
It's actually really hard to figure out when an account is fake. Like, really, that big blue check mark doesn't stand out at all

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Anyone else think Schneider should give Clowney and his agent a deadline to accept the deal or not?

IMO Clowney's dragging his feet hoping that the more available free agents that go away it makes him more valuable and gets more teams involved. I mean, dudes had two full weeks now, he and his agent should now have a VERY clear idea of what deals are out there.

For us, the longer we wait on Clowney, the more guys like Ngouke and Griffen might not be there if we wait too long.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":rpmokdtq said:
Anyone else think Schneider should give Clowney and his agent a deadline to accept the deal or not?

IMO Clowney's dragging his feet hoping that the more available free agents that go away it makes him more valuable and gets more teams involved. I mean, dudes had two full weeks now, he and his agent should now have a VERY clear idea of what deals are out there.

For us, the longer we wait on Clowney, the more guys like Ngouke and Griffen might not be there if we wait too long.

I'm with you there. Everson Griffin could sign elsewhere, Yannick might get traded elsewhere, and then all of a sudden we have no options.

xray

Reaction score
I don't get why Clowney is able to put his foot on Schneider's throat . Clowney is obviously making clear that he will only come back to Seattle as a last resort . If he does return it will be reluctantly ; and his play will likely show just that . He's got Schneider by the short hairs . I say pass on that clown.

Latest posts