Russell Wilson is a glorified game manager

StoneCold

Reaction score
907Hawk":zs7ugncr said:
Here is some shut up juice for you, drink up.

Ha ha! This thread now makes me very happy. Eat it haters.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I can't for the life of me believe that you can actually draw a line that divides the season into 2 parts. Didn't they do this very thing last year when they got rid of Harvin?

This year I believe something has changed dramatically in the way Russ is reading the defense. I am a firm believer in the fact that this was a big part of our offensive struggles early on. Asking Russ to do a whole lot more. Boy, it sure looks movie-like the way he has turned around. Example: that one lap in Days of Thunder, when Cole Trickle gets his "confidence" back and just takes off as if the car was being affected the whole time also.

Go "Game-Manager" go!

Rat

Reaction score
Eh, these threads are good. This team seems to be fueled by disrespect and doubt.

Ozzy

Reaction score
[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] at the title

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
So interesting how much better he's playing with improved o-line play a better run game and an OC that finally figured out how to run a quick passing offense after 3 years of needing one and some roll the pocket plays to help what is still a pretty average o-line as well as incorporating a Tyler Lockett into the offense on a more regular basis.

On the other hand, we have Aaron Rodgers, a guy who some earlier this year said might be the GOAT that is now struggling badly behind a poor o-line and bad WRs. So is Rodgers now just a crappy game manager?

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
After another great game by Wilson, and this time against a great defense, where are the Wilson unbelievers? Why isn't Wilson getting any props from them? Those same folks always said well it's all about "what have you done for me lately" and he's been doing great in the pocket. I'm just hearing crickets now, but I expect those Wilson unbelievers to come out in droves when Wilson have another bad game, they are just sitting and waiting until then. This is why I believe no matter how much Wilson does, some people have already made their minds about him.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Here are Russell's numbers since the bye week.

77 completions
118 attempts
65.3% completion rate
1119 yards (279.75 yards/game)
12 TDs
1 Int

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I'm sticking to my prediction that he is a future HOF'er

gargantual

Reaction score
Greatest QB in Seahawks history and he gets all this vitriol. Just unbelievable. Is this coming from recent fans who've only known success and Super Bowls?

How 'bout coming back to eat some crow!

Happy

Reaction score
907Hawk":3jzhr0fc said:
Here is some shut up juice for you, drink up.

:0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I'm the OP, came back to remind u guys that Wilson sucks! Lol

BigMeach

Reaction score
Wasn't just the op, there's a lot of people in this thread trashing RW and he just took the whole garbage can and emptied it all over em.

Owned.

Kearly wins too.

p.s.

It's amazing to me that anyone who has been around this Forum for even a month or more hasn't realized if Kearly is on one side of things and you're on the other, you're wrong.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
dutchman063":1kl8yv7b said:
shit, i knew this 3 years ago, anyone that couldnt see that it was our defense that was bringing us the wins was in denial or just drinkin the koolaid
I must have missed when Sherman audibled to throw the dagger touchdown against the Niners in the NFC championship or the time Thomas scrambled and tossed that two point conversion against the Packers last year. Twelfth fans like you are always late to the party and complaining about people wearing blinders when it's obvious you are just a hater troll. Stats and arm talent are just a fluke after 3 solid years huh?