Russell Wilson

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Just wondering, are you saying that women aren't able to be knowledgeable about football, or to have an opinion that differs from yours?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
tacomahawk":qztlrw7f said:
Just wondering, are you saying that women aren't able to be knowledgeable about football, or to have an opinion that differs from yours?

I got that impression from Butt Fumble's post as well. And he wonders why people like me just won't let him forget. :roll:

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
you doubled down on stupid though and acted as if you you actually knew something about QB's. You don't. Worst seahawks QB ever? that's what you said. When the reality is, it's the exact opposite. Not only that, I would lay odds he is a future HOF'er.

mistaowen

Reaction score
"Last year a few of you had a bunch of fun on me because a said Wilson would be a bust before he even got a chance to start. I was wrong and the little guy did more than I ever expected he would. Lil guy is to short for the job but does his best and even in this preseason keeps throwing the ball up hill. Yet some of you want to call him and NFL qb,, and even the future?

If our Hawks are goings to win something we are going to need a real QB and a real coach past the cheat. Be mad not but go ahead and bring this thread back up after this year and next when I'm right.

I was a fan before most of you, and it was actually fun when it was done the right way.. This PED, or call it Pete way is now the joke if the nation.

And everything I just said is fact, Flame away on me now, the rest of the country is laughing at how low we have become. "

Well brought this thread up a year later after we won the Superbowl. Solid analysis on your part. Good thing we cut Wilson and fired Pete.

Cartire

Reaction score
I, for one, would like to thank cboom. His failed prognosises have actually been the polar opposites.

2012- Wilson worst QB ever(one of the best that season)
2013- need a new QB and a new head coach (win the Super Bowl for the first time in franchise history)
2014- please say a dynasty is impossible with this team. Please please please.

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
OkieHawk":20w8d42c said:
tacomahawk":20w8d42c said:

I got that impression from Butt Fumble's post as well. And he wonders why people like me just won't let him forget. :roll:

Yes, while it's great that he's posted this thread to "eat crow", he doesn't seem to have actually learned anything from the experience, making it rather moot.

Escamillo

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1eyqvteg said:
Escamillo":1eyqvteg said:
I'm not too concerned about a poster here admitting to being wrong about RW, I'm much more interested in Hugh Millen finally admitting that HE was wrong. He was positively outraged that Coach Carroll started Wilson over Flynn, and voiced his outrage for weeks and weeks. Then, even as Wilson got better and better in 2012, it was like pulling teeth to get Millen to compliment him, and each time he begrudgingly did so, it was a backhanded compliment, with lots of caveats and qualifications. smh. Millen was so bad, that there were times when on Hardcore Football, they'd be discussing a TD or first down pass or a scramble for a TD or first down, Millen would criticize RW rather than praising him ("sure, the result of the play was good, but RW misread the defense, threw to the 'wrong' receiver, got lucky because the defender overplayed the pass, blah blah blah"). I'm waiting for Millen to eat his own helping of crow.
That's the reason for my avatar. That's A lifeless Millen under Cortez Kennedy when Millen played for the pats. 8)

Hahaha, that's great! I'd seen your avatar before and thought it was just a tribute to Tez, I decdn't realize it served an additional purpose of slamming Hugh. :0190l:

Escamillo

Reaction score
Alexander":12mw11l2 said:
Just in case anyone missed this gem from last summer:

Laugh all you want! lets keep this thread up all season. By the end of the year you will want the same thin I do. A real coach and a real NFL QB.

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=70952&p=1001488#p1001488

Yes, that's AFTER Wilson's rookie season. AFTER the Atlanta game, when he carried the team on his back.

Wow, I didn't know he doubled down on foolhardiness. Maybe someone should bump that thread as he requested.
Be mad not but go ahead and bring this thread back up after this year and next when I'm right.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":n8jgv8i5 said:
Why do you keep bringing up your playing experience as if it makes you more equipped to judge a player?

Because he STILL believes that his experience of playing football, gives him an edge over everyone else on the NET, that hasn't played to the level that he has.
I'll be the first to say that I'm no expert, and he should be the second one to admit that he isn't one either.
99.9% here on .NET are in the same boat, and it sure seems like nobody wants to grab an oar LOL.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
3124952.gif

lordy.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
cboom needs .Net Butt Fumble for a title, undoubtedly.

This quote, a little less than five and a half months before we won the Superb Owl, PROVES that cboom should have to live with his stupid opinions for the rest of his time here.

cboom":1ysx6hto said:
Last year a few of you had a bunch of fun on me because a said Wilson would be a bust before he even got a chance to start. I was wrong and the little guy did more than I ever expected he would. Lil guy is to short for the job but does his best and even in this preseason keeps throwing the ball up hill. Yet some of you want to call him and NFL qb,, and even the future?

If our Hawks are goings to win something we are going to need a real QB and a real coach past the cheat. Be mad not but go ahead and bring this thread back up after this year and next when I'm right.

I was a fan before most of you, and it was actually fun when it was done the right way.. This PED, or call it Pete way is now the joke if the nation.

And everything I just said is fact, Flame away on me now, the rest of the country is laughing at how low we have become.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
mistaowen":3krmuziq said:
"Last year a few of you had a bunch of fun on me because a said Wilson would be a bust before he even got a chance to start. I was wrong and the little guy did more than I ever expected he would. Lil guy is to short for the job but does his best and even in this preseason keeps throwing the ball up hill. Yet some of you want to call him and NFL qb,, and even the future?

And everything I just said is fact, Flame away on me now, the rest of the country is laughing at how low we have become. "

Well brought this thread up a year later after we won the Superbowl. Solid analysis on your part. Good thing we cut Wilson and fired Pete.

Where is the OP's apology for his inflammatory comments about Pete Carroll (the greatest coach in the NFL)?

ADS95

Reaction score
Carter-Finley Stadium, North Carolina State

Unveiled earlier today.

BlChFkgIYAEOL7w

Throwdown

Reaction score
hawknation2014":1q9o76f9 said:
mistaowen":1q9o76f9 said:

Where is the OP's apology for his inflammatory comments about Pete Carroll (the greatest coach in the NFL)?

lol I was wondering the same thing.

We need a seperate thread saying sorry for calling the greatest coach in seahawks history a cheater.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
cboom":3uafqy7t said:
Russ Willstrong":3uafqy7t said:
You can apologize but your judgment will forever be questioned especially in regards to anything RW.
If I were you I'd get a new username.

And you most likely never put the pads on after junior high. You like the two females that are all over this board don't and never will understand what happens in a real locker room It's hard to speak of the things you don't know of.
f
Yep. Just as you've seen all the hawks qb now you know about every poster's experiences. Once a troll cboom always a troll. Why come back drawing attention to yourself?

Happybelly

Reaction score
cboom":ijn0jk8g said:
-The Glove-":ijn0jk8g said:
So you knew nothing of the guy, yet you proceeded to rip him and call him the worst QB the Seahawks have had...because you've seen them all, as you say. Don't spout nonsense and display your ignorance if you haven't done your HW.

You know what..... I started this thread as my eating crow thread. You are dead on. I ripped the kid when I didn't know a thing about him. I really didn't mean to and actually never ripped on him personally. I'm trying to be friendly here. Almost 99.9% of the time the numbers win out........ A 5'10" QB has almost no chance in the league. Russell made it, I don't know you can really call me ignorant for that? I'm betting my football experience might have gone a bit past yours? You may have played in HS and I went a level beyond that. One thing we both have in common is neither one of went far enough to get paid for it.....

Posts like this aren't going to help your cause.

Some of the worst analysts out there are former NFL players, which is a level above where you supposedly played. Just because you played the game doesn't mean you can analyze players with any degree of accuracy. Your playing "experience" means nothing to anybody here.

Latest posts