Santa Clara 49ers trade 4th round pick for Stevie Johnson

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JZ#1":2wvro3s0 said:
You should post a picture of the Lombardi trophy, not the NFC Championship trophy lol. Most of the 49ers current roster has earned that trophy that you posted Sherman holding. lololol

Not vs the Seahawks and Sherman.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
SF49r":1ol8m8tt said:
bigtrain21":1ol8m8tt said:
SF49r":1ol8m8tt said:
*Posted meaningless .gif from 50-17 win*

dy7a3u2u.jpg

Don't make me get a pic of the 5 lombardis!!

Richard Sherman was 6 years old when the 49ers won their last Super Bowl. He is 26 now. You do the math.

JZ#1

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3ko5h8q0 said:
JZ#1":3ko5h8q0 said:
You should post a picture of the Lombardi trophy, not the NFC Championship trophy lol. Most of the 49ers current roster has earned that trophy that you posted Sherman holding. lololol

Not vs the Seahawks and Sherman.

Oh I see now.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":1aq094ze said:
....I know the 49ers Lombardi Trophies are a few decades old now so it's not apples to apples, but seeing a Seahawk fan say something like that after all the crap I've taken for being a Niner fan amuses me. :)

Marvin gets the joke.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":njzn9200 said:
Marvin49":njzn9200 said:
....I know the 49ers Lombardi Trophies are a few decades old now so it's not apples to apples, but seeing a Seahawk fan say something like that after all the crap I've taken for being a Niner fan amuses me. :)

Marvin gets the joke.
Actually he probably doesn't, he is just pretending he does. 8)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1700dzde said:
Sports Hernia":1700dzde said:
SF49r":1700dzde said:
bigtrain21":1700dzde said:
Posted meaningless .gif from 50-17 win*

dy7a3u2u.jpg

Don't make me get a pic of the 5 lombardis!!
If we want to see you old trophies we will watch antiques road show along with the history channel.
How many of those players that earned those old relics are on the current whiner team? <cue the jeopardy music as this might take awhile>
Nobody? :mrgreen:
Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! :th2thumbs: .....you ruined it though for the whiner trolls that were still trying to come up withs the correct answer. :|

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
bigtrain21":1eeihgw6 said:
5_Golden_Rings":1eeihgw6 said:
bigtrain21":1eeihgw6 said:
HansGruber":1eeihgw6 said:
Also, I do find it hilarious how you trolls run and hide after every beatdown. It was so quiet here all summer. Now, you pickup Stevie Johnson and suddenly you're beating your troll chests

Exactly.

5_Old_Rings last posted a week ago and once the trade gets made a post within a couple hours. You hit the nail on the head with that observation.
Interesting. I posted May 9th in the Kap/Lockette/TMZ thread before I knew about it and probably before the trade was made. Tell me, do you get off on making a fool of yourself? Is it some sort of fetish?

Now go beat your chest like a good Follower and look at all your friends as you all satisfy each others egos because of your amazing generality about 49er fans you discovered.

The trade was made two and a half hours before you posted you dumbass. Wow. Quit lying.
Hey dumbass, the first post I made in this thread was a response to YOU regarding your stupid and factually baseless accusation. The previous post I made prior to answering your claim was the TMZ thread... WHICH MEANS THE ENTIRE BASIS FOR YOUR ATTACK ON ME IS BASELESS.

Who is the idiot now, man. I was actually screwing my girlfriend off and on most of the day Friday and had no knowledge of the Stevie Johnson trade until the evening. But as I pointed out, I DIDN'T EVEN POST IN THIS THREAD UNTIL AFTER YOU ACCUSED ME OF POSTING IN THE THREAD!

Lmmfao. Really dude, how much bigger an ass can you possibly make of yourself?

bigtrain21

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2clvs5kr said:
Hey dumbass, the first post I made in this thread was a response to YOU regarding your stupid and factually baseless accusation. The previous post I made prior to answering your claim was the TMZ thread... WHICH MEANS THE ENTIRE BASIS FOR YOUR ATTACK ON ME IS BASELESS.

Who is the idiot now, man. I was actually screwing my girlfriend off and on most of the day Friday and had no knowledge of the Stevie Johnson trade until the evening. But as I pointed out, I DIDN'T EVEN POST IN THIS THREAD UNTIL AFTER YOU ACCUSED ME OF POSTING IN THE THREAD!

Lmmfao. Really dude, how much bigger an ass can you possibly make of yourself?

Did I say you were posting on the subject of Stevie Johnson in this thread???? No. I knew you posted in that thread and not in this one and I never said you posted in this specific thread.

I guess it was just dumb luck that you hadn't posted in a week and came out of hiding 2 and a half hours after the trade??? I don't believe you. Here is how I think it went down. You heard about the trade in between sessions with big bertha and decided to see we were saying. There was nothing you felt necessary to defend your runnerups about so you made a post in a different thread.

On a side note I am glad you are accepting the moniker of 5_Old_Rings.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
I can't wait to see the "12th man" meltdown next year when your precious Hawks don't live up to your expectations. Go ahead keep talking crap, you have til next season to get it out of your system.

And just to be clear, I am NOT comparing how your team will do against mine. I simply mean when your team does not do as well as this last season, it will be fun to watch the meltdown, your fair weather fans go back to talking shit about their own team like I use to hear here in Seattle 5 years ago, your new bandwagoneers jump ship and abandon the "12th man". And speaking of the '12th man" I really can't wait to see how much A&M charges the Hawks for the use of that name when they raise the price from 5000 a year to ? in 2016

But until then enjoy your crap talking and generalizations "Super Bowl Champs" :pukeface:

bigtrain21

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":q6aiw4oi said:
I can't wait to see the "12th man" meltdown next year when your precious Hawks don't live up to your expectations. Go ahead keep talking crap, you have til next season to get it out of your system.

And just to be clear, I am NOT comparing how your team will do against mine. I simply mean when your team does not do as well as this last season, it will be fun to watch the meltdown, your fair weather fans go back to talking shit about their own team like I use to hear here in Seattle 5 years ago, your new bandwagoneers jump ship and abandon the "12th man". And speaking of the '12th man" I really can't wait to see how much A&M charges the Hawks for the use of that name when they raise the price from 5000 a year to ? in 2016

But until then enjoy your crap talking and generalizations "Super Bowl Champs" :pukeface:

Livinginthepast,

Just leave the board then. Not one person is keeping you here or gives any sort of a crap about your opinion on things. No one here is saying we are guaranteed a Super Bowl so I don't see why you think our team is any different in that way than other contenders and are going to have some of epic meltdown.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1dl2f7ji said:

U Mad Bro?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":6px5d1wh said:

Holy Shit. Lvng went full Niner.

"I can't wait for (insert prediction of Seahawks demise with no basis here) "

That is 100 percent Niner, a phrase they have been using since the mid 2000s. They say that shit every year and rarely does it ring true.

rlkats

Reaction score
Holy crap is this funny as hell lol. People actually getting mad as hell on a football message board. Jeez. Hahahahaha

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":3243auow said:

Well you might be waiting for awhile troll. LOL.

This is a SEATTLE SEAHAWKS forum, if you don't like the content, nobody is stopping you from leaving!

LOL, as for the A&M thing, color me not worried..... you do realize that Paul Allen is one of the richest men on the planet don't you? Of course you didn't. :34853_doh:

As for being champs, YES, we will celebrate the CURRENT Lombardi trophy and often, while I'm sure you will be Livinginthepast celebrating 20+ year old relics that were mostly won before you existed. That's sad, that'd be like us STILL celebrating and bragging about the Sonics championship in 1979.

Hell you guys are still celebrating 20 year+ antiques, I'm going to celebrate the piss out of the shiny new Lombardi for awhile, deal with it Sparky!

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
bigtrain21":38zhjir2 said:
lvnginhwktwn":38zhjir2 said:

Livinginthepast,

Just leave the board then. Not one person is keeping you here or gives any sort of a crap about your opinion on things. No one here is saying we are guaranteed a Super Bowl so I don't see why you think our team is any different in that way than other contenders and are going to have some of epic meltdown.

Well I guess you have nothing to worry about, if your fan base doesn't have a total meltdown next season then I guess you'll have the last laugh.

SF49r

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":u4bfd0b1 said:

And when that happens all of the seahawk trolls will disappear from existence again on nfl.com articles and 49er highlight videos. Also this message board will start to lose activity. They will all migrate to the next winning team.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
rlkats":39vv0b6w said:
Holy crap is this funny as hell lol. People actually getting mad as hell on a football message board. Jeez. Hahahahaha
I agree. Your team is no joke and you had a good draft but fact is we're the best until we cannot defend our title. Quite simple really.

Latest posts