Seahawks 2016 Expectations

What are your expectations for the 2016 Seahawks?

• Super Bowl Champs. Bam.

Votes: 95 81.9%
  • NFC Champions but lose in the Super Bowl again...Damn.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Lose in the divisional playoffs.

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Win the division and host a playoff game.

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Win the wildcard round, host or go on the road for the divisional.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Just miss the playoffs.

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Other...(read my comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Super Bowl champs!!!!!!!!! :th2thumbs: :0190l:
BOOK IT! :229031_cheers: :thRocks: :thRocks:

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
For reasons I can't explain, I don't have a good feeling about this year.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":33ed3fkk said:

Fortunately, our fans feelings have nothing to do with a winning record. Go ahead....feel bad for the entire season.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":105ehtzk said:

I kind of understand this sentiment. Although I do think we should be one of the favorites again this year, our unstoppable vibe from 2013/2014 is gone. Even though we're still the best team at playing well at the right time, the real dominance slipped up a bit last year. While the pieces are in place to regain all that, we'll have to see if it really works out.

Steve2222

Reaction score
kearly":2aj8lpbc said:
If this team can recapture its toughness, then 2013 will repeat itself. If they can't, they'll be the 2012 Falcons.

I'm keeping a close eye on Green Bay. There is a very real chance they could run the table with their 32nd ranked schedule. Given Seattle's struggles in inclement game conditions, I don't want to see Seattle at Lambeau in January.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the Rodgers era, the Packs home playoff record is pretty average.

endzorn

Reaction score
I've been informed by Vikings fans at my job that Minnesota will have the #1 defense and Teddy Bridgewater is elite so we have no chance to represent the NFC. Well, I had high hopes. Oh well.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I have high expectations and suspect the team will be tough as nails this season.

mrt144

Reaction score
I'm pretty optimistic this time around much more so than 2015. 12-4 with at least the NFC championship game is what I think is pretty reasonable. Will I be sore if they fall short? Sure, but it cant get more ridiculous than last years early season debacle.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Right now, pre Training Camp, I'm optimistic and I think we're going to win it all.

Denver is missing a QB, NE is still there but I don't see as much talent. Pitt might be the team to beat in the AFC, and I'm confident we beat them on a neutral field.

NFC, I think the Panthers come down to earth. They may still win their division, but they won't have NFC HFA without a cupcake schedule next year. Packers are good but still seem to have some big flaws. I honestly feel it's down to us and AZ. AZ looks like they did great in the offseason (objectively better than we did), but the 900 lb gorilla on their back is Palmer's play in the post season. He's not all experienced in post season play, and they tape he has is terrible.

We play AZ really well down there. I actually might like our chances down there better than up here in the playoffs. AZ barely beats us up here, and our margin of victory the last 3 wins down there is approximately double digits. Palmer has to prove he can play in the playoffs, and I don't think he's going to prove that being one year older. Therefor it doesn't matter if they take the division, we're still going to have 12 wins, and when we beat them, we probably have HFA if we beat either Carolina or GB.

This could change after TC, but I doubt it.