Seahawks DISCUSSING Baker Mayfield, GO GET HIM

W

Welshers

Per Josina Anderson who is pretty well respected. The Seahawks are discussing getting Baker.

https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/stat ... 2bFC02w3Dw

The guy has great positive energy and swagger. He's also incredibly tough and in my opinion is getting treated a little unfairly after he had one bad season where he was playing injured. The guy can come here and win. Get him.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Cyrus12":3bgx1p1m said:
No..is it April 1st?
They are talking about it! It's not just me! Pete and John realize this would be a great pick up! Might happen!

Mizak

Reaction score
Hes off putting. Yeah, he has an open mind, tells the truth but when Odell and his Daddy put his azz on blast, Baker got REAL quiet.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Welshers":3hqgll9q said:
Cyrus12":3hqgll9q said:
No..is it April 1st?
They are talking about it! It's not just me! Pete and John realize this would be a great pick up! Might happen!
I dont see anywhere where Pete or John want this?? Where?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I will say this...if they make that trade its all out desperation. Mayfield is trash. I'd rather have Lock any day.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Cyrus12":164sejix said:
Welshers":164sejix said:
Cyrus12":164sejix said:
No..is it April 1st?
I dont see anywhere where Pete or John want this?? Where?

OK that's true. But they are definitely discussing getting the guy. Would be an incredible pick up.

James in PA

Reaction score
Fine, kick the tires. He seems like a Pete kind of guy. I just don't trust John with these trades. Cleveland doesn't want Baker, I don't care what they say. So lowball the hell out of them. No high draft picks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yxes1122

Reaction score
Dude is, at best, worth a 4th. But if Wentz gets 2 3rds, that’s probably the baseline for Baker.

Just sign Geno. Seattle was competitive in his 3 starts. Baker cannot be much of an upgrade by comparison.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I would like Mayfield over a washed up retread like Craporpick. Just don't pay a king's ransom. I would rather try Lock and keep the draft capital.

nanomoz

Reaction score
He might come at such a discount, as in, the Browns are taking almost nothing for another team to take on his salary. (If they do acquire Watson.)

Mizak

Reaction score
2nd round pick, 3rd round pick, Drew Lock and TA-DA!

WmHBonney

Reaction score
nanomoz":3ip168n3 said:
He might come at such a discount, as in, the Browns are taking almost nothing for another team to take on his salary. (If they do acquire Watson.)

Latest is that Browns are no longer in the running for Watson. Neither is Carolina. Two horse race now...Saints vs Falcons. Also, Browns claiming that Baker is not going to be traded. (Seems that we have recently heard this before.)

imnachos12

Reaction score
I'd much rather see them draft a QB or roll with Lock in the interim and grab a QB next year. Baker is garbage.

John63

Reaction score
He is avg over 14 ints and 7 fumbles per year, that's 21 TOs per year and a td/int of 1.6/1. A passer of 88. Not the answer at all. while avg 23 TDS per year so he is avg 1.1 td per 1 to.

IF PC wants to try to run his system again we need someone who is a low TO guy. Not a TO machine who is basically scoring a TD for every TO. Oh if I am not mistaken he only has 1 year left.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Mizak":4o8o9mjj said:
2nd round pick, 3rd round pick, Drew Lock and TA-DA!

Imagine Drew getting flipped again. Would be hilarious but I'd feel bad.