Seahawks Future trend

How do you feel the Seahawks are trending? This is future outlook for the next 3-4 years?

• The future is only going up. Super bowl bound.

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Things are good but let's wait and see how things pan out this year.

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • They will be one and done in the playoffs for the foreseeable future.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • They will not make playoffs and pitchforks and torches will come out for the coaching staff.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are on a downward spiral as long as Pete and John are in charge.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
With so many varied opinions on this forum about our Coaching and QB I was wonder what the general consensus is for this team.

I put first vote in for Super Bowl bound.

vonstout

Reaction score
I saw an article that had an all star lineup baseb on the best player at each position in the NFC west. I think SF had 9, we had 7.

ours were:
QB: Geno
WR : DK
RT: Lucas
LB : Wags
CB : Spoon
CB: Woolen
FS : Diggs

Hard to argue that McCaffrey isn’t the best back, but I love our RBs. Hard to say Lockett is better than Debo or Cupp, but I think we have the best group of WRs. We are definitely looking up. If Adams can be productive and healthy and Cross takes a step up, along with the FA signings a ew rookies, we should be good for a while

Last edited:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Last year was the first year I wasn’t optimistic (losing our starting QB). I was pleasantly surprised.

I’m stoked for this season because we made some important improvements AND Geno proved he could keep us relevant. I see him improving not declining.

I’m a fan that appreciates Paul A., Pete C., John S. (And the rest).
I believe that overall we are, and have been in good hands/shape.

This season?
I see us as strong contenders for the NFCW.
I Predict that the Eagles will rep the NFC.
This is the NFL, anything can happen. I’ll be happy to shock the community again this season if things swing in our favor.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Last two drafts we made hay while the sun is shining, while LAR and SF were stuck in Neutral having traded away their top picks.

Hell yeah, our future is bright. We just don't quite know HOW bright.

About halfway through this season, I believe that we will be pleasantly shocked with the abundance of talent that are on their rookie contracts... seriously!

Jville

Reaction score
It's June 3rd.

Time to learn about the talent of an off season 90 prospect roster along with coaching changes.

This season will unfold one day at a time.

GemCity

Reaction score
It’s bright. But it was also bright when we would get bounced in the first round.

We’re definitely on the right track. I still think we’re a year out. I don’t want this to sound negative as we’ve killed it in the last two drafts.

But, I do believe we’re a good/to-very-good DLineman away from being where we need to be personnel wise.

I also think there needs to be a fundamental shift in our 3rd down production. Imo, PC and JS knew this as well and have handled business with JSN and Charbonnet.

Shit….I’m a pessimistic optimist. Every bit of me wants to come out and say we’re going to kick our divisions ass, stomp a mud hole in the Eagles, and annihilate any/every AFC team.

I haven’t been this excited….in a long time.

vonstout

Reaction score
They had 3 WRs listed. Cupp, Debo, and DK. It was all 22 starters. Warner was on it along with Wags. with the Rams loosing Ramsey, who else would you put above Spoon?