Seahawks Just Won The Division

OpHawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":10l0y00x said:
evergreen":10l0y00x said:
We sucked in Jacksonville in the opener in 2005 too. Look how that turned out.

Started 1-2 that year.

Comparing this team to the 2005 squad given the Offensive lines of both is absolute nonsense.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
OpHawk":2mz80aws said:
Uncle Si":2mz80aws said:
evergreen":2mz80aws said:

Started 1-2 that year.

Comparing this team to the 2005 squad given the Offensive lines of both is absolute nonsense.

Nonsense is letting the point sail over your head and being mad that it's windy.

The point, sharpshooter, is sometimes teams start a bit slow.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
OpHawk":2p3b9a9q said:
Uncle Si":2p3b9a9q said:
evergreen":2p3b9a9q said:

Started 1-2 that year.

Ok, lets compare the defensive lines of both squads then.

Or the linebackers.

Or the secondary.

You are right, complete nonsense :D

OpHawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":39atr28h said:
OpHawk":39atr28h said:
Uncle Si":39atr28h said:
evergreen":39atr28h said:

Started 1-2 that year.

Nonsense is letting the point sail over your head and being mad that's a windy.

The point, sharpshooter, is sometimes teams start a bit slow.

My point, was that one team is fatally flawed, making a slow start irrelevant. That must have sailed over your head.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
Scorpion05":2cnxvxwx said:
I was never really worried about the Cardinals this year. The Rams on the other hand...We struggled with them and they have an even better offense this year. I don't think yesterday was entirely a fluke, I think it was more so good Rams

No Jeff Fisher! We sweep the rams, we sweep the 49ers, and split the cards.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Cc5674":34odrjkj said:
Aros":34odrjkj said:
It's being reported that the Cardinals David Johnson is likely to go on IR and out for the year. HUGE blow to what was our only true competition in the division.
Quite a strange post! 0-1 with 15 to play and you somehow equate a division opponents running backs injury as a reason to raise the 2017 NFC West Champs banner up. I think that's kinda weird but whatever gets you through your issues dude.

Wouldn't respect a Cardinal fan for coming out and claiming they will win the division this weekend because Russell Wilson blew out his knee. Totally classless post.

Whatever you say NET Bench Warmer. Have a nice day!

Seafan

Reaction score
Fudwamper":1kpkp808 said:
Scorpion05":1kpkp808 said:
I was never really worried about the Cardinals this year. The Rams on the other hand...We struggled with them and they have an even better offense this year. I don't think yesterday was entirely a fluke, I think it was more so good Rams

No Jeff Fisher! We sweep the rams, we sweep the 49ers, and split the cards.

The Hawks should sweep the whole division.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
We will win the division, but it's not going to take an injury to David Johnson to do it. We've just evolved in talent and know-how across the board to make it happen. Can I get an amen!

Cc5674

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":3glnko2o said:
Cc5674":3glnko2o said:
Aros":3glnko2o said:
It's being reported that the Cardinals David Johnson is likely to go on IR and out for the year. HUGE blow to what was our only true competition in the division.
Quite a strange post! 0-1 with 15 to play and you somehow equate a division opponents running backs injury as a reason to raise the 2017 NFC West Champs banner up. I think that's kinda weird but whatever gets you through your issues dude.

Wouldn't respect a Cardinal fan for coming out and claiming they will win the division this weekend because Russell Wilson blew out his knee. Totally classless post.

:34853_doh:

You missed the whole point...

No obviously you missed the whole point. Stay Classy Seattle!

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
NJlargent":110iav14 said:
Seymour":110iav14 said:
Shouldn't we win a game before claiming division victory?

Or score a touchdown

I'm kinda with you guys. Just won the division? We haven't won squat this year... but I just bought tickets to the November game in Arizona hoping we do!

Cc5674

Reaction score
Aros":q85vfmmz said:
Cc5674":q85vfmmz said:
Aros":q85vfmmz said:

Whatever you say NET Bench Warmer. Have a nice day!

Ok Boss !

I know you are a football genius. Your post told me all I needed to know about you. :idea: