Seahawks trade for CB - Mohammed Seisay

chris98251

Reaction score
This kid will get a IR designation of some sort for the season if he is raw, probably would not clear waivers if we gave up a pick for him in the first place, looks like a Red Shirt player unless he steps way up.

Isn't Lane going to be on his final year of his contract if he does come back, I can see them letting him go much like Thurmond and Maxwell.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
chris98251":vhag484l said:
This kid will get a IR designation of some sort for the season if he is raw, probably would not clear waivers if we gave up a pick for him in the first place, looks like a Red Shirt player unless he steps way up

Yep. That's exactly what they did with Simon and Pinkins.

Another possibility is they place on him on the PS and give him a sweet deal to stay there, a la BJ Daniels

jblaze

Reaction score
This is a hedge for Simon and Lane who are hurt and may not make it back quickly.

Seisay, with our coaching, could turn out to be another gem and Simon hasn't worked out so I figure they'd give him a solid look next year. Seisay will likely be on the 53 early until Lane and Simon come back and then he'll land on the PS until next year.

He's raw but has great measurables. We'll see, he's a project but I wouldn't put it past Kris to turn him into the #2 CB down the line.

Mick063

Reaction score
From my vantage, Simon was a major disappointment last season. In my opinion, Williams is safe and Simon is in deep water from this transaction.

Latest posts