Seattle looked very good tonight, the refs are crap.

chris98251

Reaction score
As has been stated by many they need to pull back the rule book and simplify it again, too many calls are based on judgement and or intent, and or circumstantial situations. Is it a catch ? is it a leading with a helmet? and on who ? and what was his intent? did he rough or was he following thru a tackle ? if he hit the QB and rolls and the QB lands on his side is that a foul for roughing or if the defender rolls and land on his back more is it not a roughing?

ivotuk

Reaction score
Jerry Jones invested in Fantasy Football Gambling. I believe Patriots Owner and others did too.

Fantasy Football depends on game outcomes. ..

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
There's really nothing we can do about the refs I guess we should try and ignore them . That said i'm sure there going to be a hot topic all season .

HawkGA

Reaction score
ivotuk":1her0pcm said:
Jerry Jones invested in Fantasy Football Gambling. I believe Patriots Owner and others did too.

Fantasy Football depends on game outcomes. ..

I haven't played Fantasy Football in close to 20 years, but that isn't really true, is it? That is, the outcomes of specific ges don't matter, do they?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Refs flat out dictated that game. It should never come down to that. The "hold" on the Punt Return TD was crap. The lack of a call on the intentional grounding was crap. Stopping the clock when the guy CLEARLY was in bounds on that last drive, crap.