Shaquem Griffin

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
If they keep Niko Thorpe they can keep him and justify it with special teams contributor.

rcaido

Reaction score
Why do people continue to want to cut him...He had that really bad first game but so far nothing really stands out...His brother had a really good bounce back from his sophmore slump, and he was pretty good on special teams two years in a row...Still cheap, why rock the boat when you dont need or have reason to.

Largent80

Reaction score
Chopping block is extended for use, let's see how his neck fits on it.....He has experience on his side.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
There isn't a single known quantity amongst the team's current pass rusher stable. Closest thing is Irvin, and he's older. Quem has as much shot as anyone else.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Yup, finish out the rookie deal, then evaluate, as others have said. No upside to getting rid of him, and plenty of downside. The pass rush impact, creating space for others, the Seahawks are just now learning how to use him.

FinNasty

Reaction score
Just keep giving my boy a chance. Now that the coaches are done with this off the ball linebacker nonsense instead of just letting him get after it as a pass rusher... he’s really going to shine. Can’t wait for this season with pass rushing as his sole focus!

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
FinNasty":1vhrxfns said:
Just keep giving my boy a chance. Now that the coaches are done with this off the ball linebacker nonsense instead of just letting him get after it as a pass rusher... he’s really going to shine. Can’t wait for this season with pass rushing as his sole focus!

Exactly. He is not a linebacker. Neither was Irvin. Man how i wish they just let Irvin play end instead of linebacker starting 2013. Irvin had 8 sacks as a 3rd down blitzer the year he was drafted. Man he could have been good. Griffin needs the same treatment. No LB...all blitz.

Latest posts