Sorry, Niners fans...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Stanley":1zfy7nkm said:
Week 16, fully loaded rust free offense, revenge will be so sweet when the clink is silent.
9 posts and you're in here talking shit. And on top of it you don't even know what week the 2 teams play each other genius.
Go away

SF49r

Reaction score
I hate having to rely on other teams to lose just to secure a division win. If this team wants to win the division they're going to need to win out and control their own destiny. If they dont then they dont deserve it. It's going to come down to the wire and this week 17 matchup is about to be the game of the year since its likely both teams are going to be 13-2.

Ezekiel38

Reaction score
If the 49ers beat the Saints, they are winning out. And they should beat the Saints.

Ezekiel38

Reaction score
Maulbert":2e07hjra said:
Ezekiel38":2e07hjra said:
If the 49ers beat the Saints, they are winning out. And they should beat the Saints.

I seem to remember you calling for a blowout when the Whiners played the Hawks. You're opinion is pretty worthless, blowhard.

Did not call for a blowout, but a comfortable win. And I said that thinking we would have Kittle and Sanders the whole game. And I'll downgrade to just a W in Week 17. Look at margin of victory this year. The 49ers have been the better team by far. But perhaps you guys are peaking and will win. Carroll and Wilson must have some arrangement with a lime green ugly leprechaun with the close games being won. Look forward to the challenge and finding that out in Week 17.

Downside for you guys is if you win and claim the division, we will likely be coming straight back to your place in the divisional round after we destroy Dallas.

Cannot imagine you beating us three straight times, but if you do I will be the first to tip my cap and give your team mad respect.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Ezekiel38":2aotfhet said:
Maulbert":2aotfhet said:
Ezekiel38":2aotfhet said:

I seem to remember you calling for a blowout when the Whiners played the Hawks. You're opinion is pretty worthless, blowhard.

Did not call for a blowout, but a comfortable win. And I said that thinking we would have Kittle and Sanders the whole game. And I'll downgrade to just a W in Week 17. Look at margin of victory this year. The 49ers have been the better team by far. But perhaps you guys are peaking and will win. Carroll and Wilson must have some arrangement with a lime green ugly leprechaun with the close games being won. Look forward to the challenge and finding that out in Week 17.

Downside for you guys is if you win and claim the division, we will likely be coming straight back to your place in the divisional round after we destroy Dallas.

Cannot imagine you beating us three straight times, but if you do I will be the first to tip my cap and give your team mad respect.

So your winning out is all but assured same as the comfortable win. No worries about playing in Seattle recent records be damned. If it doesn't go your way you wont be back. All you are accomplishing is making a mess for the resident 49er fans, that have been here good and bad. They have earned a degree of respect and contribute, you so far contribute squat other than to troll. :49ersmall:

94Smith

Reaction score
Hawks are playing their best ball right now and their team traditionally does better later in the year. I'm not guaranteeing anything in week 17.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ezekiel38":2slxxl0p said:
Maulbert":2slxxl0p said:
Ezekiel38":2slxxl0p said:

Well you disappeared the last time, that may be sufficient.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Just browsing the 9ers thread, and what a bunch of butt hurt fans.. they are by far the worst i've seen.

Washington49er

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2pjg0a5p said:
You lost your lead/position/job on your day off. Bye, Felicia!

77387483_2604819336262864_4160180738236350464_n.jpg

Thanks, but it looks like you got RAMMED back to 5th

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1dcvee7q said:
Yep, that we did. No excuses for our pathetic offense tonight.

Doesn't matter who the division leader is right now. Only matters who is the division leader after week 17. A lot can happen in 3 weeks.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Marvin49":1yht7ols said:
RolandDeschain":1yht7ols said:
Yep, that we did. No excuses for our pathetic offense tonight.

Doesn't matter who the division leader is right now. Only matters who is the division leader after week 17. A lot can happen in 3 weeks.

Right on Q Marv

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Guys are having fun with this and all. But there is still some football left to play. Honestly 3 games left is pretty much. Each team could win a lot of those. Each team could slip up. I'm pretty sure the last game of the year will be meaningful head to head. But you never know. We will see how it plays out. You have an excellent team. We have an excellent team. It's really a shame somebody will probably have to go play at Dallas because the system is broken.

Washington49er

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":gzxgsxly said:
Guys are having fun with this and all. But there is still some football left to play. Honestly 3 games left is pretty much. Each team could win a lot of those. Each team could slip up. I'm pretty sure the last game of the year will be meaningful head to head. But you never know. We will see how it plays out. You have an excellent team. We have an excellent team. It's really a shame somebody will probably have to go play at Dallas because the system is broken.

Yep you're right. Just wanted to bust their balls about the OPs meme.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Washington49er":dcpvdlll said:
SanDiego49er":dcpvdlll said:

Yep you're right. Just wanted to bust their balls about the OPs meme.

Yeah I understand. It could go back and forth week to week. Depending on who wins and who slips up. In the NFL there are no easy games. Sometimes a real bad team has a great individual game where a lot goes right for them and they get a lot of turnovers or whatever. There are no easy wins on the schedule. You have to fight for every one and not assume anything.

olyfan63

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":5r7qruuj said:

After the Beastquake game won by the Hawks over the Saints, it's hard to see the system as broken.
Minnesota or the Rams are at risk of missing the playoffs, two teams that are clearly better than the Cowboys or Eagles. Yes, that's sad, from the standpoint of a deserving team missing the playoffs.

The NFL is an entertainment league, not a justice league, so a little injustice here and there simply creates extra drama and attention.

As a Cowgirls non-fan, I wouldn't complain if the NFL decided to change it and plug in the Rams instead of the Cowboys, but I don't see that happening.

EDIT: OK, you are only arguing that the poor-record Division Champ should go on the road and play AT the much-better-record Wildcard team. I could cope with that. I'm still in mental distress from the disgusting beat-down by the Rams earlier tonight. Beastquake sure was fun though.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Someone smack the 49er fan who bumped this.

One does not simply bump a thread such as this until the end result is signed, sealed and delivered. No 49er fan should have touched this until the 49ers had the division title in hand, which is still entirely dependent upon week 17.

:les:

Oh children of the internet... what are we to do with you?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Congrats on your win. That was a massive win on the road. Nothing I can say to deny it. Sure the Saints played like crap on D, but they flat out got beat at home. Niners wanted it more it seemed.

94Smith

Reaction score
Doesn't matter who is leader right now unless the Hawks drop another game. And it won't matter who wins in week 17 either if the leader loses in the playoffs!