Sorry, Niners fans...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Sure didn't look like some unstoppable force to me on Sunday. They got outplayed by a crap team, period. The one "drive" the Niners had was what 5 yards? Impressive.
CHOKETASTIC

rlkats

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":mfto1h3x said:
Sure didn't look like some unstoppable force to me on Sunday. They got outplayed by a crap team, period. The one "drive" the Niners had was what 5 yards? Impressive.
CHOKETASTIC

Same crap team that beat the Saints, and they had 2 drives.. One for 5 yards and another that went the whole length of the field for aver 12 minutes, get it right hahahaha.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
rlkats":4n94mz9m said:
SoulfishHawk":4n94mz9m said:
CHOKETASTIC

Same crap team that beat the Saints, and they had 2 drives.. One for 5 yards and another that went the whole length of the field for aver 12 minutes, get it right hahahaha.

And lost...bwwwaaahahaha. love me some niner tears. Glad this rivalry is back. Too bad next year you are hosed with the cap. Poor cap management. If you guys dont get it done this year you will end up back in the middle of the pack.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/2020/

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Lost at HOME, with so much on the line to an absolute crap team. So beautiful.
But I'm sure it's only because of injuries.

Marvin49

Reaction score
johnnyfever":ayjnek8l said:
rlkats":ayjnek8l said:
SoulfishHawk":ayjnek8l said:
CHOKETASTIC

And lost...bwwwaaahahaha. love me some niner tears. Glad this rivalry is back. Too bad next year you are hosed with the cap. Poor cap management. If you guys dont get it done this year you will end up back in the middle of the pack.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/2020/

Wow...that might be the dumbest thing I've read all day! Gratz!!

They are currently 24 mil clear, they are 9 mil under THIS year which they will roll to next year, and letting Jerick McKinnon go (who hasn't played a down in 2 years) would clear another 4 mil.

That's 37 mil in space without even getting creative.

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/san-francisco-49ers/

The only Free AGents they need to worry about for next year are Emmanuel Sanders (would probably not break the bank, but this is one position they might look to upgrade instead), Jimmie Ward (LONG injury history, probably won't break the bank), and Arik Armstead who is having a career year and might be too expensive. I'd guess they might franchise and trade him.

Yeah...Niners are good. Its not like they have a mountain of needs and wouldn't have been going after high priced FAs. Hell, they will probably get 13 mil or so back in 2021 if they exercise the out on Dee Ford.

Paraag Marathe is one of the best cap management guys in the NFL. Almost every contract has an out.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1yxlhk8h said:
Lost at HOME, with so much on the line to an absolute crap team. So beautiful.
But I'm sure it's only because of injuries.

Oh stop. I've been saying all along that injuries were a factor (how could they not be with half the defense out) but the real culprit was that they were totally flat. They just never got up for the game for whatever reason.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Big difference being the Hawks lost on the Road to a good team. The Niners got their teeth kicked in by a crap team AT HOME.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2l2ejzc7 said:
Just browsing the 9ers thread, and what a bunch of butt hurt fans.. they are by far the worst i've seen.
Really? Every single post in that thread by Seahawks fans is just another Erin Rodgers whining impression.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":f9caax8r said:
Bobblehead":f9caax8r said:
Just browsing the 9ers thread, and what a bunch of butt hurt fans.. they are by far the worst i've seen.
Really? Every single post in that thread by Seahawks fans is just another Erin Rodgers whining impression.

What about the guys loving injuries to our players and wishing wussell gets hurt too?

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":yzqi6cpu said:
Big difference being the Hawks lost on the Road to a good team. The Niners got their teeth kicked in by a crap team AT HOME.

...and I don't know why its a competition.

They both played like crap. Is this really going to be which crappy performance was better? Really?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Marvin49":2bbsd7p0 said:
SoulfishHawk":2bbsd7p0 said:

...and I don't know why its a competition.

They both played like crap. Is this really going to be which crappy performance was better? Really?

So in this case....the loser wins??? LOL :twisted:

94Smith

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":20kyoxbx said:

Yep and they are both 11-3 now, but nothing else has changed. Still comes down to week 17 for the division. "Teeth kicked in" is nice hyperbole!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
94Smith":hcgfrvfp said:
SoulfishHawk":hcgfrvfp said:
So they looked like the Hawks at the Rams?

Completely. Just tired and flat.
All 4 of the 11-3 teams in the NFC have had their shit game and interestingly, 2 of those teams, 9ers and Saints had it against Atlanta. GB had it vs. SF and Seattle vs. LA. If Atlanta played as good vs. most of their schedule as they did vs. NO and SF they'd be contending. The saying that the NFL is a week to week league is so correct.

94Smith

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":23vtw889 said:
94Smith":23vtw889 said:
SoulfishHawk":23vtw889 said:
So they looked like the Hawks at the Rams?

Completely. Just tired and flat.
All 4 of the 11-3 teams in the NFC have had their $h!t game and interestingly, 2 of those teams, 9ers and Saints had it against Atlanta. GB had it vs. SF and Seattle vs. LA. If Atlanta played as good vs. most of their schedule as they did vs. NO and SF they'd be contending. The saying that the NFL is a week to week league is so correct.

GB played pretty bad against the Chargers as well. 49ers did not get blown out either, they just lost against a team they were favoured by 10.5 over. saints got blown out by the Falcons

94Smith

Reaction score
If this thread continues it's trend, Seahawks will lose to the Cards and 49ers will beat the Rams, AND IT STILL WILL NOT MATTER.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
94Smith":1c97tljw said:
If this thread continues it's trend, Seahawks will lose to the Cards and 49ers will beat the Rams, AND IT STILL WILL NOT MATTER.
It will to us Seahawks fans if GB beats Minny cuz even if our team beat your team in week 17 we'd be the 3 seed. That bye week is huge.

Latest posts