Terrelle ready to be a receiver

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Tough to change positions w/o a lot of coaching.

Pryor should have accepted the Hawks offer to do the position change last year. He'd have been added to the PS and would be ready now to compete for a job which will now still be a few seasons away even for an uber athlete like him. There are a lot of mental steps to becoming a capable WR beside catching the ball and running fast, at least an understanding of the offense won't be as much of a problem for him as a former QB, but the getting off the line at the snap beating the press and actually running routes will take him time. Catching the ball for him will also involve some dedicated practice.

He's got the size and mouth watering athletic ability which is why the team traded a late 7th for him last year. Too bad he could see that he was not a good enough QB for the NFL. Time will tell but i could see the team being interested enough in his exceptional athleticism to bring back again as a PS player if he gets cut in Cleveland. I think he's got a year of PS eligibility left, but could be wrong as he was on Oakland's roster for a full season or two.

peppersjap

Reaction score
At least he is willing to swallow his pride and give another position a shot, Tebow probably should have done the same thing. I doubt he makes it but I applaud him for exploring the option.