The fear of the next six weeks! Anyone confident?

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Based on the last few weeks..and today. I think we win one, maybe two games max. Leaves us in the potential wildcard sneak in.

Are you feeling confident, that this team can progress?

knownone

Reaction score
Yeah. I feel pretty confident in this team's ability to win close games. There isn't a team on our schedule that we can't beat.

Obviously, we need to improve on both sides of the ball to be a true contender. But we're 6-3. No need for pessimism until it is warranted.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
No fear, what happens, happens. If we're unable to survive this gauntlet, it wasn't meant to be this season.
Good point, flip side is if they can go 3-3 or better they will be battle tested and a legit contender… if they can then finish the season strong. The last 6 games have teams that are playing good tough football right now.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Based on the last few weeks..and today. I think we win one, maybe two games max. Leaves us in the potential wildcard sneak in.

Are you feeling confident, that this team can progress?
I could see them at 7-7 easily. Not trying to be critical, that's just where they're at.
The QB for Commanders looked better in spots than Geno IMHO.

Dallashawksfan

Reaction score
NFC sucks

Just need 2-3 wins to make the playoffs. Tennessee and Arizona plus one more, probably Steelers or Rams. Maybe Cowboys on their bad day

With Geno, it would be a quick exit though

Kinger95

Reaction score
Honestly I’d like us to play the niners real hard and get to their qb a bunch. Niners need to get banged up and shanahan is notorious for running key guys into the ground

getnasty

Reaction score
9 and 8 will get them in the playoffs but I think they'll finish 10 and 7. I honestly don't think they're playing close to where they can play. Most of that falls on Geno but hopefully they find a groove and make some noise.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I think Seattle will lose most games after Thanksgiving. Seattle can beat the Niners but the Cowboys and Eagles are going to be a tough out for the Seahawks.

Right now Seattle struggles to break games open. So playing the games close is going to be how Seattle wins games going forward because of the struggles on offense.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Anything can happen, any given Sunday. I’m not going to worry about it. I’m not playing and it’s out of my control. I can just sit back and watch. If I don’t like it, I’ll change the channel OR play video games or catch up on some anime I’ve been meaning to watch. Or.. clean up all the damn leaves in my yard.

LTH

Reaction score
I want the Hawks to win the west. IT'S POSSIBLE!

Niners are one of the best teams in football. At this point it doesn't look probable BUT... at some point, I fully expect the Hawks to get hot🔥 I'm not exactly sure when that is going to happen but I know it will. I know it will!!

So no... there is no fear. ... i'm just being patient and waiting for Carroll to pick his spot to launch! Because that's exactly what's going to happen... at some point Carroll will do something to propell this team to the next level. No doubt in my mind!

LTH

acctingman

Reaction score
@ rams - W
49'ners @ home - L
@ Dallas - L
@ 49'ners - L
Eagles @ home - L
@ Tennessee- W
Pitt @ home - L
@ Arizona - W

9-8

Not sure they'll make it but if they do, it's 1 and done

morgulon1

Reaction score
@ rams - W
49'ners @ home - L
@ Dallas - L
@ 49'ners - L
Eagles @ home - L
@ Tennessee- W
Pitt @ home - L
@ Arizona - W

9-8

I started questioning my take regarding Seattle and where they're at as a team.
I'm listening to KJ All day podcast and they're absolutely giddy over this victory.
Yet I can't seem to shake the thought that a solid , dominant team would've
Stomped that team 34-13 . I don't see this version hanging with San Fransisco
This year. The 49ers butt rammed Jax
With no mercy.

I know Geno Smith can play better than he has lately and I'll add that his line and teammates have to be better .

Maybe they figure it out. I sure hope so.

andyh64000

Reaction score
@ rams - W
49'ners @ home - L
@ Dallas - L
@ 49'ners - L
Eagles @ home - L
@ Tennessee- W
Pitt @ home - L
@ Arizona - W

9-8

Pitt is terrible, we go 10-7.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I started questioning my take regarding Seattle and where they're at as a team.
I'm listening to KJ All day podcast and they're absolutely giddy over this victory.
Yet I can't seem to shake the thought that a solid , dominant team would've
Stomped that team 34-13 .

I completely understand your take and agree we have issues, but do you consider the Eagles a dominant team?

Because the Commanders took them to overtime and lost by 3 in their first game, followed by a close 7 point loss in the redux.

Every win is a challenge in todays NFL.