There is no reason Geno Can not be good

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
I'm not going to argue that point... Geno had a golden opportunity to shine and he didn't I'm not down on the guy he isn't a starting QB... he answered that question..

LTH

chris98251

Reaction score
LTH":329cyrue said:
I'm not going to argue that point... Geno had a golden opportunity to shine and he didn't I'm not down on the guy he isn't a starting QB... he answered that question..

LTH

You can't blame the kicker for kicking in a outdoor stadium with swirling winds, it's unpredictable.

You can blame a coach forcing the run into 8 man fronts, you can blame the coaching for getting DK a 84 yard touchdown at the start of the game and not going back to him till late in the 3rd, you can blame the coaching for not taking the underneath routes in the middle when they are jamming the LOS and playing 2 deep. You can blame the coaching for letting Kamara catch screen passes all day long and not countering.

John63

Reaction score
There is no reason Geno Can not be good yes there is 2 letters PC that why he cant be good.

TreeRon

Reaction score
He does not possess the skills to be an NFL quarterback. That's why he can not be "good".

hawker84

Reaction score
Geno was terrible in NY, and he's still terrible now. There's a reason he went from a first round pick to a career back up. He sucks. Period.

Crizilla

Reaction score
How long have you guys been watching the NFL? Geno has been in the league a long time and has done nothing he's a literal career back up QB in the skill department. Manning stole words right outta my mouth last night HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO STAND IN THE POCKET PROPERLY when he's supposed to, he has happy feet, and then on other plays when he's completely forced out of the pocket he loses accuracy on his throws. Double whammy.