This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: **DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF EDITION**

rideaducati

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":2jmj09h3 said:
Best team in the NFL omfg that is funny. Holy crap, thanks for that laugh. Whew.

You'll see...and you definitely won't be laughing.

Polaris

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":1063261r said:
The best team in the NFL beats Minnesota 10-9 on one of the worst kicks in NFL history.

Lol. Ok.

In a field that was -6F with -24F windchill. NOBODY passes (or kicks) well in that kind of cold. It's a great equalizer which means you can read absolutely nothing from that game.

However, if you look on Football Outsiders, then by DVOA (which is probably the best or at least most respected overall measure of team efficiency and thus how 'good' a team is), then yes Seattle is in fact the best team in the NFL.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":3takihm6 said:
Best team in the NFL omfg that is funny. Holy crap, thanks for that laugh. Whew.

Arizona deserves to be in the mix too. Probably should have given them more due. But yeah, the two time defending NFC champs, #1 in DVOA is the best, you bet.

BTW you have a strange sense of humor.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":3w0odf3z said:
The best team in the NFL beats Minnesota 10-9 on one of the worst kicks in NFL history.

Lol. Ok.

That was a playoff game. I know you panther fans don't realize the difference, but there is a difference. Its not like they were taken to overtime in a regular season game against the woeful Colts or anything...that would be embarrassing.

Polaris

Reaction score
rideaducati":25ev2l8t said:
Cary Kollins":25ev2l8t said:

Lol. Ok.

That was a playoff game. I know you panther fans don't realize the difference, but there is a difference. Its not like they were taken to overtime in a regular season game against the woeful Colts or anything...that would be embarrassing.

You forgot to add that the Colts had a 40 year old backup QB at the time.

ctrcat

Reaction score
Polaris":14bicttv said:
rideaducati":14bicttv said:
Cary Kollins":14bicttv said:

Lol. Ok.

1) no they didn't

2) game was played in a monsoon (a "great equalizer")

3) the Hawks would know about losing to the Colts and playing the AFC South- being on both the good and bad side of "luck"

rideaducati

Reaction score
ctrcat":2mdy8rop said:
Polaris":2mdy8rop said:
rideaducati":2mdy8rop said:
Cary Kollins":2mdy8rop said:

Lol. Ok.

1) no they didn't

3) the Hawks would know about losing to the Colts and playing the AFC South- being on both the good and bad side of "luck"

So NOW past seasons matter?...and weather? I wonder why...

Polaris

Reaction score
ctrcat":q92rpzui said:
Polaris":q92rpzui said:
rideaducati":q92rpzui said:
Cary Kollins":q92rpzui said:

Lol. Ok.

1) no they didn't

1) I stand corrected. However, this season Andrew Luck was a WORSE QB than Hasselbeck and certainly worse than Newton.

2) You want credit for a Monsoon but are unwilling to grant credit for far more extreme conditions that have only been seen two other times in NFL HISTORY. :roll: :roll: Please, rain is a problem but it's nowhere near the problem as extreme cold.

3) Seattle lost to Luck when it was Wilson's rookie year and when Indy was playing MUCH better ball than Seattle was this year. In short that game and THAT AFC South had nothing to do with this year's AFC South. [Remember that when that game was played the Texans were actually supposed to be a good team and Schaub was an honest to goodness franchise QB.....or was until Sherman ruined him.]

Try harder.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
Polaris":19koeh8x said:
3) Seattle lost to Luck when it was Wilson's rookie year and when Indy was playing MUCH better ball than Seattle was this year. In short that game and THAT AFC South had nothing to do with this year's AFC South. [Remember that when that game was played the Texans were actually supposed to be a good team and Schaub was an honest to goodness franchise QB.....or was until Sherman ruined him.]

Wilson wasn't a rookie, he was in his second year. Seahawks played the AFC East in 2012.

Largent80

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":1ggocgne said:

Lol. Ok.

We WON jackhole. Which is what we'll do this Sunday. Nice choice of a user name as well.... :lol:

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":1s0jm43c said:

Lol. Ok.

You know that missed kick didn't deduct any points, right? We still outscored them, and didn't allow a TD, and held the league's rushing champion to 45 yards, in their own house. But by all means, keep calling it luck, we're loving this.

MagHawk

Reaction score
Polaris":35tqa92k said:
Did you WATCH the Minny game? Peterson is the best running back in the NFL bar none and Seattle completely stuffed him, and Teddy was largely ineffective.

This was in two games, in their house no less. In two games, AP has 63 yards rushing, they can't get an offensive touchdown, and outside of special teams, they put up a meager 9 points.

I don't care what anyone says, this defense has been as dominating as ever lately.

OceanPanther

Reaction score
Our Panthers haven't even thawed out from watching your game against the Vikings..

We haven't a chance .. we're doomed..( yikes ,a legion )

I just hope there's a mercy rule when you run us out of our own stadium..

Cheers Seahawks,, may both teams come out injury free.. Should be a good one

rideaducati

Reaction score
OceanPanther":1ok0gj7v said:
Our Panthers haven't even thawed out from watching your game against the Vikings..

Wow, there really are panther fans that know what's coming for them.

OceanPanther

Reaction score
rideaducati":3vpcgahu said:
OceanPanther":3vpcgahu said:

I'm just not a good smack talker,, just not my nature,, I'm still telling the British " SCOREBOARD " 2-0 BABY,, ( since you weren't a state at the time,, 1776 & 1812 ) SCOREBOARD BABY,,

Thank gawd they still let old people on message boards :thirishdrinkers:

Largent80

Reaction score
OceanPanther":nwt041pp said:

Finally, someone with a brain shows up even if it forgot... :sarcasm_on:

rideaducati

Reaction score
OceanPanther":1hrmwegr said:
rideaducati":1hrmwegr said:
OceanPanther":1hrmwegr said:

I'm just not a good smack talker,, just not my nature,, I'm still telling the British " SCOREBOARD " 2-0 BABY,, ( since you weren't a state at the time,, 1776 & 1812 ) SCOREBOARD BABY,,

Which team was your team before the Panthers showed up? I'm guessing Redskins.

OceanPanther

Reaction score
rideaducati":1ht63dwv said:
OceanPanther":1ht63dwv said:
rideaducati":1ht63dwv said:
OceanPanther":1ht63dwv said:

Which team was your team before the Panthers showed up? I'm guessing Redskins.

No,, and yours before the Seahawks ? the 49'ers ?? now really children, there was football before the Seahawks.. and your fan base was a fan of those team(s) .. gawd forbid you were a Raaaaaaaaaaaaaiders fan,,

Latest posts