To All The Debbie Downers...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Very good points. We talked about it at our seats. Other than that first drive, they looked not only flat, but like they were just going thru the motions at time. And after how they played the last 5 weeks, it was confusing to see them play like that at home. They looked tired to me.

djb28

Reaction score
No expectations this year. I see a lot of goods things and a few needs. That is how I am watching this year's Hawks. A wildcard would make me happy But no expectations.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
This team is trending up and will be there again next year. The Rams better enjoy their year and win the Bowl, because the Hawks are going to be in a position to pop them in the mouth and ruin them like they did to the Niners in 13!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
BubbaGump":1vj49r2m said:
This team is trending up and will be there again next year. The Rams better enjoy their year and win the Bowl, because the Hawks are going to be in a position to pop them in the mouth and ruin them like they did to the Niners in 13!

Love it! :2thumbs:

chris98251

Reaction score
Rams know they better make hay while the sun shines, everyone was down on us and yes we are 4-5, but we gave the Rams all they could handle and then some as a rebuild team still working out the bugs. By the end of the season we should have a lot of the rough edges worked out and be looking at where we need an upgrade to take a step back up to where we have been.

The Rams Era is not going to be a smooth one of success, we are not going away and they really hate playing us. We take a punch and throw one back.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I may be in the minority, and I don't care even a little bit, but I think this team is a lot closer to being good than many think. They are in the mix every single game.