We Will At Least Win Our Next 5 Games

Josea16

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1s7d4tl6 said:
This is the NFL, it's all about the schedule. Before the season started, I think most people envisioned a 1-2 start. We will likely be a favorite in every game the rest of the season with an exception to the Cowboys game on the road and possibly the Cardinals game in Arizona. We should still finish with at least 11 wins.

We will beat the Colts next week. They're arguably the worst team in the league without Luck.

We will beat the Rams on the road. I'm not buying their fast start, they've played three bottom 10 teams.

We will beat the Giants on the road. This one won't be easy, but the different will be RW's legs. Eli can't quite move like our QB.

We will beat the Texans at home. Watson looks impressive, but a rookie QB isn't coming into the CLink and beating us.

We will beat the Redskins at home. I think we should beat them easily, they are a finesse passing team.

If we can get past Atlanta, it would not shock me if we can pull off 10 in a row. The schedule really softens up.

This league is all about the schedule.
I can buy everything if it goes perfect against Houston, but the Rams? Not buying It under any circumstances. It will be a repeat of today but far worse because the Rams defense is far better then Tennessee's. And no they won't win against Atlanta in any scenario in this reality.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Out of those games, the only one I am confident about is the Colts. I think we lose the other 4 if this offense doesn't come alive. Look at their D lines. We will be lucky if Russ survives this stretch.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
WmHBonney":31cvc85f said:
Out of those games, the only one I am confident about is the Colts. I think we lose the other 4 if this offense doesn't come alive. Look at their D lines. We will be lucky if Russ survives this stretch.

Thank you! Someone else who's not wearing rose colored glasses

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":qf3gs7ob said:
Good lord there are delusional people on this board.

No chance to beat Rams (we have lost last 3 road games vs them) or Giants. We might not even beat the Colts, who have a mobile QB. Houston will be tough as well.

We are paying the price for not doing enough on the line.

Once again, the line wasn't a problem today. Find another scapegoat already.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Right now they are looking like a .500 team. They have some things to work on if they want to finish better than that.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I'm with the OP. 6-2 at the halfway mark.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Optimus25

Reaction score
Baldwins injury will factor in a lot. Considering he seems to be our only target for the first three quarters of every game.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Right now, the Redskins D is kicking ass against the Raiders. The same Raiders that have one of the best O lines in the NFL. This won't be an easy game.

Seymour

Reaction score
I'm not sure how people can watch what their watching and claim we go on a 5 straight W run. The schedule is soft now, but at least 2 of those could be losses with the team I'm watching.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
ludakrishna":2mnidp3u said:
Rams Giants Houston. Please tell me how we will block their DL? We had difficulty with the Titans. I just hope Russell survives that stretch.

Our o line wasn't the problem today outide of Ifedi ignoring a pass rusher towards the end of the game.

He seems to do that every once in a while lol.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2gce53kq said:
FlyingGreg":2gce53kq said:

No chance to beat Rams (we have lost last 3 road games vs them) or Giants. We might not even beat the Colts, who have a mobile QB. Houston will be tough as well.

Who is talking about today? All games mentioned are future games.

Pay attention.

If you can't figure out what good defensive lines are going to do to our O line, I can't help you.

News flash: we havent played a truly good O line yet. LA, NYG, Houston, and others await.

It is as clear as day, should you choose to accept it. Stop defending ineptitude.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Seymour":1tjr1gqv said:
I'm not sure how people can watch what their watching and claim we go on a 5 straight W run. The schedule is soft now, but at least 2 of those could be losses with the team I'm watching.

I think this board is infested with way too many posters who think it is still 2013.

How can people miss what is right in front of them? Mind boggling.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1j7jsj1x said:
MontanaHawk05":1j7jsj1x said:
FlyingGreg":1j7jsj1x said:

Who is talking about today? All games mentioned are future games.

Pay attention.

If you can't figure out what good defensive lines are going to do to our O line, I can't help you.

News flash: we havent played a truly good O line yet. LA, NYG, Houston, and others await.

It is as clear as day, should you choose to accept it. Stop defending ineptitude.

Did you mean D-line?

Houston and NYG are both bottom 5 in o-line and the Rams are probably middle of the pack.

:D

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
IMO.....this next game with the Colts will determine if the Offensive Line can protect Russ....also if Russ can stop "sailing" his passes. If the Offense can put up 28 or more points....and the Defense can play four solid quarters, then we will go on the Road with a strong positive attitude. The Rams game could well be tough.....could determine our post season opportunities.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We aren't beating the Rams or the Redskins.

They are going to go in dry against us.

Maybe we can beat teams like the Colts. We should. But so what?

We might beat a good team occasionally, just like some of the crappier teams would beat us in years past. But we aren't going to beat good teams regularly and we are probably going to lose to a lot of average teams.

It isn't that this is a terrible team, but it is a team with some large weaknesses and unfortunately our staff is either too stupid or stubborn, or maybe incompetent - to scheme around the weaknesses. So other teams will exploit them and we will lose because of them. Repeatedly.

We have a team with some great pieces that seem like they should be enough to win. But we won't because our staff cannot use those pieces correctly.

HawkerD

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":35rxjynh said:
Seymour":35rxjynh said:

I think this board is infested with way too many posters who think it is still 2013.

How can people miss what is right in front of them? Mind boggling.

This is a big time homer board. That's cool. The emperor has no clothes but to homers, he looks elegant. If PC/JS looked at it that way they would never look to improve. Problem is they cannot evaluate offensive talent. They are always looking to cash in on the diamond in the rough instead of the polished semi precious stones and end up with lumps of coal. They have not really hit on a player in 4 years (to include harvin and Graham).

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
This team is gonna get torched by the Rams and Texans, be real. 2 of the best DL's in the NFL on those teams. Hawks will be lucky to score in double digits in either of those games. 3-2 at best.