What RB has more total yards on Sunday??

Since Gurley thinks they will win, who will have more yards on Sunday?

• Todd "I have no idea what I'm talking about" Gurley

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Thomas "I'm going run over you" Rawls

Votes: 46 74.2%

• Total voters

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Hawks46":f3mtz0vh said:
Zeb for the win.

TOTAL yards. Rawls is going to get a few swing passes and screens and get 60 plus yards right there.
I´m not sure about the 60 yards, but i do think he will get a few passes his way. He is pretty underrated out of the flat, as he proved to have very soft hands last year. I think Michael will get about 8 touches tomorrow, but think Rawls will do well. If Rawls is indeed 100%, going forward, I could see the split to be something like 15-20 touches per game for Rawls to 5 for Michael, game flow pending.

Rob12

Reaction score
Rawls. I'm guessing Gurley gets around 20 carries for 62 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RichNhansom

Reaction score
would love it if Rawls ends up with more yards but if I'm in Vegas and had to choose I would have to put my money on Gurly.

Last weeks performance against the 9ers doesn't really tell me anything. The 9ers were rolling out a new game plan on offense and defense. Nearly impossible to effectively game plan for that. Doesn't mean he will be great but it is very possible the numbers are very skewed.

We were dominant in run defense last year but we are replacing Mebane and Irvin and even if we equal talent it will still take time for the new group to get back to where we were last year.

Rawls will likely take a few games to really get back to were he was last year. I wish he could just jump right back to his old self but everyone knows it often takes 6 plus games to truly get back to 100%.

Gurly publicly predicted a win. That could be good locker room material for us but you can bet he will be ready for this game. I would love to see us shut him down all game but being realistic I would be surprised if he doesn't have some success. Hopefully not enough to make the difference but he will probably get some.

Already stated that Gurly will likely see much more playing time.

If Wilson's mobility is limited it will also allow the Rams to key on our running game more effectively.

Web is now questionable with an ankle injury and he was already our back up.

I hate to be the negative Nancy but if I'm being honest I can't reasonably predict that Rawls will outperform Gurly. I sure as hell hope he does though.

We often dismiss what the media says due to their lack of knowledge about our team but if the question was asked to them today they would say Gurly and we would look like the ones that lack the knowledge by disagreeing with them.

King Dog

Reaction score
Hawknballs":nx5mgcko said:
kinda wierd to pick Rawls over Gurley considering how much more likely it is that Gurley will maybe even double Rawls on carries. Rawls will be sharing with Michael and Prosise. Rams rested Gurley yesterday which is likely to mean he's going to see a lot of action.
I doubt Prosise will even get a carry

irocdave

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see Rawls go over the 100 mark. The rams D line looked like garbage versus the niners, albeit the niners O line looked great last week. Rawls needs carries and just like all good 3 down backs, some carries don't produce many yards, but 2 - 4 carries make a difference in the game. Like long runs or long runs that end in the endzone. Rawls looked good last week, just need to O line to give him a small hole and he will do the rest, then carry tacklers for 5 more. I feel good about the run game and think CM will get his carries seriously diminished when the man takes over.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
irocdave":v6clxgac said:
I wouldn't be surprised to see Rawls go over the 100 mark. The rams D line looked like garbage versus the niners, albeit the niners O line looked great last week. Rawls needs carries and just like all good 3 down backs, some carries don't produce many yards, but 2 - 4 carries make a difference in the game. Like long runs or long runs that end in the endzone. Rawls looked good last week, just need to O line to give him a small hole and he will do the rest, then carry tacklers for 5 more. I feel good about the run game and think CM will get his carries seriously diminished when the man takes over.

Game planning is everything. The 9ers O-line was a completely new formula that the Rams never had a chance to figure out before being thrown up against it. All new players, coordinators and coaches. It helps that Hyde when healthy is a very good RB too.

Extrapolating anything from that game is fools gold. I'd bet my house they look nothing like the same team this week in Carolina. They looked like world beaters against the Vikings game one last year too.

I'm not saying Rawls has no chance. I hope he rips off another 200+ game but if I'm being honest I would be surprised if he broke 100 and the 9ers making the Rams look bad doesn't do anything for my confidence that what we watched last week, we will see again.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
TatupuIsRRRR":2v3n18v6 said:
This poll very unbias in words and fanbase. This will be final proof who better RB is!

Oh, didn't realize it said who will be the running back with the better career. I thought it said which running back will have more total yards sunday. I will have to read it more closely next time.

TatupuIsRRRR

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":ylkrndb7 said:
TatupuIsRRRR":ylkrndb7 said:
This poll very unbias in words and fanbase. This will be final proof who better RB is!

Oh, didn't realize it said who will be the running back with the better career. I thought it said which running back will have more total yards sunday. I will have to read it more closely next time.

It okay everyone make mistake. :sarcasm_on:

Ask ET.