What Super Bowl fixxxxxxxins are you guys going to have?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm making chicken puffs, sausage stuffed jalapenos, bacon-wrapped water chestnuts, pigs in blankets, cheesecake bites, and Seahawks cookies. (Cookies with blue & green M&Ms.) A friend is bringing deviled eggs and chips & salsa.

irocdave

Reaction score
The two chili recipes are awesome foundations, adjust as you see fit, just make sure to use the spices (except for the boiler maker and the chili powder).

wthchristi

Reaction score
Homemade Chili with all the extras, baked potatoes and cornbread. Everything easy so I do not have to cook during the game. I know what I am not doing this Superbowl- drinking a glass of wine every time we score. I was seriously out of it by shortly after halftime last year, lol. Yep, I'm a lightweight....and the Hawks scored a lot last year. :)

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Burger sliders, queso, bbq meatballs, artichoke jalapeno dip, ice cream cake and of course... SKITTLES!

liftingaddict

Reaction score
Lou Malnati's Deep Dish Pizza....Overnighted from Chicago.
Homemade Guacomole
Ribs
Wings
Antacid

chris98251

Reaction score
Largent80":2mt46zg2 said:
Another good bacon recipe is bacon wrapped prawns, brushed with honey and bbq'd (or smoked).

Sounds good, but have you tried bacon wrapped oysters barbequed also?

IMG 3768

Add a bit of cheese on top to melt after ya pull them and and dip in cocktail or squeeze lemon over them or both.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Prime rib and dungeness crab legs. :D

A

Anonymous

chris98251":1ljwxfcq said:
Aros":1ljwxfcq said:
Prime rib and dungeness crab legs. :D

As long as it's not Maine Lobster your all good to go :)

"Lawbstah" if it's from Maine.

We might just do the pizza and wings thing. All kinds of specials going on around here.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Just came back from the store.

Buffalo Wings - with chunky blue chees dip with added blue cheese to make it even more chunky.
Mandarin Orange meat balls (slightly deflated meet balls)
Pizza Rolls
Funyuns
12th Man IPA, and if that runs out Blue Moon.
A bowl full of Skittles
Peanut Butter Ice cream for desert.

And a double dose of my blood pressure medicine.

Largent80

Reaction score
I am making my gourmet recipe learned in 2 cooking schools in Thailand. Red curry with Pork, Duck, and chicken with King Oyster mushrooms. Along with fresh black steamed rice.

Guacamole from Fuerte avocados gleaned from the tree I planted over 40 years ago.

Cheese stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon.

Tillamook Old fasioned Vanilla Ice Cream/w chopped mixed nuts and Heath candy bars chopped up inside.

White Russians..good enough for the Dude, good enough for me.

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
We are doing lasagna with garlic bread for dinner and for the game we are doing meatballs, chicken wings and all of the normal chips n dips. I always make my late grandma's Artichoke Bit recipe.
"2 Jars/6 oz. Marinated Artichoke Hearts

1 Small onion/finely chopped

1 Clove Garlic/minced or mashed

4 Eggs/beaten in a separate bowl

1/4 Cup fine dry bread crumbs

1/4 Tbl salt

1/8 Tbl Each/pepper, oregano, Tabasco

2 Cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded

2 Tbl. Minced parsley

Drain 1 jar of artichoke hearts and put marinade in frying pan - chop artichokes (both jars, drained) and set aside. Add onions & garlic to frying pan and sauté. Beat eggs in bowl & add bread crumbs, salt, pepper, oregano & Tabasco. Stir in cheese, parsley, artichoke hearts and sauteed onions & garlic. Turn into greased baking dish and bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool and cut into 1" squares."

Seagal2013

Reaction score
Ham, Turkey, Roast Beef pinwheel sandwiches, Potato salad, Macaroni salad, fruit tray with Marshmellow and cream cheese dip, BBQ smokies, Sweet and sour meatballs, fresh veggie tray with ranch dip, Seahawks cupcakes and 12th man brownies and various kinds of soda to wash it down...with a antacid chaser! :lol:

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
So jacked up right now. Prepped my Atomic Buffalo turds, cut up some summer sausage and am now on my second SERIOUS screwdriver just to calm down! Gotta go start the queso next!
Go Hawks!

DHawk

Reaction score
4 Large Pizza's
6 Foot Sub
Beer
Soda
Random sweets.

That chili sounds like its gonna be amazing though!