Who Do YOU Blame The Most For a 5-5 Start?

Who Do YOU Blame The Most For a 5-5 Start?

• Kam Chancellor

Votes: 34 21.3%
  • The Bevell Factor

Votes: 28 17.5%
  • XLIX Final Play

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • Wilson Distraction

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Lack of OL Focus

Votes: 40 25.0%
  • Other (Read my comments)

Votes: 29 18.1%

• Total voters

irocdave

Reaction score
drdiags":1cjzs6fl said:
New coaches, new roles and integrating new players into the scheme. I guess there could be a loss of confidence so instead of making and expecting things to go your way, you are hanging on hoping you can hold on to a win.

Dion Bailey doesn't slip and a couple of 4th quarter 1st downs and record-wise the team looks a lot better. Would still have the same issues on defense and offense though. Look at all those dropped interceptions.

ding ding ding. This years team just isn't as good as the last couple of years teams. Coaches taking other jobs, loss of players, new players not ready and or as good as the players that left, OC that struggles to adjust to the players they now have, Kam being out and RW taking a step back this year. Most of this has to do with the loss of good role players (paying the D super stars and RW) and the two DC's and linebacker coach that left for better jobs.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Subzero717":r3zgozyu said:
rideaducati":r3zgozyu said:
Hurt feelings and lack of respect for the guy who made the worst play call in the history of the franchise (if not the NFL) who has watched others take responsibility and thrown others under the bus and refuses to shoulder ANY blame. That is why the team hasn't played up to their potential this season.
Rewatch the Denver game last year.

What am I looking for?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Success.

Played more games than anybody the last few years. The hunted, not the hunter. Lost mojo due to Super Bowl loss. Had coaches poached. Lost players due to financial reasons. Distractions that come With success. All of this has made it hard to sustain.

But I think our window is still very much open.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
I blame John Schneider.

For the last 2-3 years he's been making poor trades, poor drafting, all he could do was throw money at guys we already had while STILL losing guys that helped makes us good.

The patriots find adequate replacements for the players they will have to move on from. If they no longer have the same strengths as previous years then they MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO THEIR STYLE to fit the talent on the team at that time.

Schneider's great moves + Pete's insistence on competition made us great. Poor moves and less competition has brought us down.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
tom95":1k6scicm said:
I blame the front office for not taking care of the O line. Regardless of anything else if the O line was sound the defense would not have been on the field all the time and not been worn out in the 4th quarter failures. Just my 2 cents. Also on another note the lack of an ability to cover the TE has become a major weakness. Go Hawks!

In this preseason and offseason, who were you cutting/not paying so that we can "take care of the oline"?

Subzero717

Reaction score
rideaducati":d4ohwlzu said:
Subzero717":d4ohwlzu said:
rideaducati":d4ohwlzu said:
Hurt feelings and lack of respect for the guy who made the worst play call in the history of the franchise (if not the NFL) who has watched others take responsibility and thrown others under the bus and refuses to shoulder ANY blame. That is why the team hasn't played up to their potential this season.

What am I looking for?
I'm guessing you haven't watched that game?

rideaducati

Reaction score
Subzero717":2nftrtct said:
rideaducati":2nftrtct said:
Subzero717":2nftrtct said:
rideaducati":2nftrtct said:

What am I looking for?
I'm guessing you haven't watched that game?
You're guessing wrong. I have watched that game several times, but that game has nothing to do with my post as to who I blame for this year's woes.

morgulon1

Reaction score
ivotuk":33s9kq4b said:
The defense. We've led in the 4th quarter of every game and lost.

I don't blame the defense completely. I picked "other" because I think it is a combination of everything listed. Take for instance the Cincinnati game. If the offense could've string together at least a tiny bit of an offensive drive, they could've chewed up the clock and kept the Bengals off the field. We couldn't buy a first down and kept all the pressure on the defense.

We still have a pretty stout defensive squad although not 2013 stout. Its hard to compare seasons but if the offense can do its small part, we win 3 of the 5 games that were lost.

Keep in mind this is just my very most humble opinion.

Latest posts