Who raises the flag in the NFC Championship????

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I love the inactive Seahawks idea .. even have Mike Rob up there... but they should all be standing behind Paul Allen as he raises it.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I really doubt players on IR would be that thrilled to take on a role usually reserved for retired players or local heroes and act as cheerleaders for their teammates who actually get to play. To me that would be sort of an insult in a way. A minor one, don't take this as an over-reaction, but still. . . those guys want to be on the field with their team, not relegated to 'super fan' status, which is what the spirit of the 12th man flag is. Even injured those players represent the team, not the fans.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
What about Percy and Golden raising the flag together?

Hawks46

Reaction score
BlueBlood":3e4ac1ac said:
Hawk-Lock":3e4ac1ac said:
harvinintro.jpg

If you're gonna go that low why not Kap?

Because Kap didn't get booted off the team. This would be a great kick in the nuts. If he wasn't a punk ass, he'd be going after his 2nd SB title.

Don't know how you top Easley (for me at least). Holmgren, Paul Allen. Have we had Shaun Alexander ? What about Hass ? Steve Largent ?

I like the tradition thing with Paul Allen.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":gti0cqi1 said:
I love the inactive Seahawks idea .. even have Mike Rob up there... but they should all be standing behind Paul Allen as he raises it.

THIS.

Schadie001

Reaction score
Hawks46":yc6eh9ps said:
BlueBlood":yc6eh9ps said:
Hawk-Lock":yc6eh9ps said:

If you're gonna go that low why not Kap?

Because Kap didn't get booted off the team. This would be a great kick in the nuts. If he wasn't a punk ass, he'd be going after his 2nd SB title.

Don't know how you top Easley (for me at least). Holmgren, Paul Allen. Have we had Shaun Alexander ? What about Hass ? Steve Largent ?

I like the tradition thing with Paul Allen.

Hass would be awesome but he is lucks back up....just think we could be facing Hass in the SB. Ouch one of my all time favorite Hawks in the enemies uni.

Walter Jones, Cortez Kennedy, or Steve Largent. Gotta have a Seahawks HOFer.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Maulbert":391xdgeb said:
Paul Allen would keep the tradition, and I like the idea of the injured Seahawks, but isn't it time we brought back.....

2008574924.jpg

The Walrus?

He's never done it. And I say it's high time he does.

I would like the walrus to do the honor.

Torc

Reaction score
I've got nothing but respect for Holmgren, but I think asking him to raise the flag for this particular game would put him in an awkward position. It might be perceived as a slap in the face to the Packers, an organization that I'm sure that he has much (mutual) respect for.

My favorite would be Randy Johnson, probably the closest he'll come to a Seattle uniform again (I have to think he'll be in the HOF as a Diamondback.)

Lithium

Reaction score
Easy. Paul Allen......While holding the Lombardi

shawnsim

Reaction score
I think that R Goodell should pull rank and insist on doing it himself.