Who raises the flag in the NFC Championship????

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Lithium":1gh0iojd said:
Easy. Paul Allen......While holding the Lombardi

I was coming to say the same thing. I want to see Paul Allen do it again, but in stead of whipping a flag around, hoist the Lombardi. Stadium erupts.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
If Paul Allen wants to keep choosing to do it then he's certainly earned it.

If he'd rather step aside and have someone else do it then I'd be all for Holmgren or Mike Rob.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
They should have Kelly Jennings raise the flag.

A

Anonymous

How about that cute little girl that has all the names and numbers of the players on the team memorized?

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":3fckg5dl said:
Bernadette Peters

Hawk Strap I'm loving your old school references! You're making me laugh this morn.

Debbie Boone would also be a good one to light up our Seahawk lives. Perhaps the sisters from the Lawrence Welk show could dance for us too from the Hawks Nest.

...in actuality it's Allen's show and well deserved for placing all the right pieces in place for this remarkable run.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
Ken Behring, but then -- just before he touches the rope -- the Nordstrom family tosses him over the rail onto the unsuspecting Howard Schultz walking 50' below. They finish raising the flag as Seattle fans everywhere go wild...

OrFan

Reaction score
Paul Allen is the only choice.

Holmgren said he wouldn't mind the 49ers gig, nope not him. Give the Walrus a pre-season game, maybe a practice session.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
I've banged this drum before and I'll do so again. My answer: Pete Gross.

I know he was given an amazing honor with his induction in to the Seahawks Ring of Honor in 1992 while he was still with us, but I would personally love to see a representative from Pete Gross's camp raise the flag. Either his widow Beverly or one of their 3 daughters would be great in my book. It would be a really cool tribute -- hearing clips of some of his broadcasts during the introduction ceremony before the flag is raised. In a way, it would be kind of like giving the first voice of the Seahawks the honor of calling the NFC Championship that he always wanted ... but never got the chance to do in life. Personally, I think that would be awesome.