Wilson gets his ass chewed by teammates on sidelines

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
I understand why teammates would be tired of Russ and his media persona. I can understand how they are frustrated with his poor play. What I don’t understand and can’t remember ever seeing is a verifiable star SB winning QB that before this year most thought was a future HOF’er getting absolutely clowned by dudes that have done a grand total of NOTHING in their careers.

There has been many asshole QB’s in this league that never were disrespected like we are seeing with Russ.
If Hamler smashed his helmet on the ground and ran around screaming about being open Brady, Rodgers, Elway or any of the others would’ve had the dude cut.

Russ has dug this hole himself and only his play can get him out, but the dude has been an absolute baller that has rewritten QB record books in many categories. The broncos literally had a RB that fumbled away 3 games this season get cut because he sucks, talk shit on his way out the door…

And on a side note, can someone explain why people think it’s a burn on Russ to play Future music?

I mean Russ took his woman and his kid….and probably his bicycle…

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
I understand why teammates would be tired of Russ and his media persona. I can understand how they are frustrated with his poor play. What I don’t understand and can’t remember ever seeing is a verifiable star SB winning QB that before this year most thought was a future HOF’er getting absolutely clowned by dudes that have done a grand total of NOTHING in their careers.

There has been many asshole QB’s in this league that never were disrespected like we are seeing with Russ.
If Hamler smashed his helmet on the ground and ran around screaming about being open Brady, Rodgers, Elway or any of the others would’ve had the dude cut.

Russ has dug this hole himself and only his play can get him out, but the dude has been an absolute baller that has rewritten QB record books in many categories. The broncos literally had a RB that fumbled away 3 games this season get cut because he sucks, talk shit on his way out the door…

And on a side note, can someone explain why people think it’s a burn on Russ to play Future music?

I mean Russ took his woman and his kid….and probably his bicycle…
He hasn't rewritten anything. Having the most X in the first ___(fill in your arbitrary number of years) aren't records, they're answers to trivia questions. Records are "most" or "best" something ever. All that other stuff is a media creation to sell and build hype. They're good starts to setting records, IF you can sustain it l9ng enough to hold a record at the time you retire, but otherwise useless.

The reason you and many other's are surprised at the level of disrespect being thrown at Russell, even by journeyman players, is because people assumed he was a well respected super star. The reality is he wasn't and isn't in the eyes of his peers.

Same reason donkey fans are in shock that a super star, elite, future hof QB cant possibly drop off a cliff that fast. They of course correct. A super star, elite, future hof QB wouldn't. Classic case of mistaken identity

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Well he is the Seahawks leader in every meaningful stat(“most” and “best”)which means he rewrote the record book. And I have seen many superstars fall off the cliff quickly, doesn’t mean they weren’t stars.

Maybe Russ should start carrying guns in his car, taking drugs and maybe get a couple tugs from the team massage “therapist”.

Or maybe just start throwing TD’s, thankfully it’s not the Hawks problem anymore.