With Turbin gone, RW will need a new road roommate.....

Cartire

Reaction score
Hes a veteran QB now. Guy needs his own room.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":14a6o1dy said:
Lynch.

Can't you imagine him saying, "Nah, but thank you for asking'", when Russ asks him to pray again?

"Hey Russ can you hand me the remote"

Popeyejones

Reaction score
....And although Dangeruss thought he had been sleeping alone, he saw the second set of footprints on the carpet, and it was in that moment that he realized that he'd always had a roommate, and the single set of footprints that had been on the carpet was just from when his roomate was carrying him...

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1oibqypa said:
....And although Dangeruss thought he had been sleeping alone, he saw the second set of footprints on the carpet, and it was in that moment that he realized that he'd always had a roommate, and the single set of footprints that had been on the carpet was just from when his roomate was carrying him...

If you're going to insult him, give it some credibility by spelling words correctly. (i.e. "roommate")

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":15hdu5r9 said:
Grahamhawker":15hdu5r9 said:
Lynch.

Can't you imagine him saying, "Nah, but thank you for asking'", when Russ asks him to pray again?

"Hey Russ can you hand me the remote"

"I'll toss it to you. What's the worst that could happen?"

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":24siyaje said:
Popeyejones":24siyaje said:

If you're going to insult him, give it some credibility by spelling words correctly. (i.e. "roommate")

Phew! Looks like I didn't hit the double "m" the second time I typed it. Thank god you're here!

dino26

Reaction score
drdiags":ene9vuy7 said:
In the article they talked about the team's road lodging last year, they mentioned that all players had options for rooms to themselves but Wilson would ask for a roomie. Turbin was that guy. So it wasn't like the players had to double up, Wilson was just being Wilson and wanted to have a roomie.

He probably wanted a Madden buddy!

Latest posts