Your favorite 2013 regular season victory?

Your favorite Seahawks victory this season

• @ Panthers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • vs 49ers

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • @ Texans

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • @ Rams

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • vs Saints

Votes: 36 38.3%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters

Decimation

Reaction score
Saints game.

Caught everyone by surprise including myself. Wasn't expecting us to destroy them but that game was awesome and put us at 11-1.

main

Reaction score
I vote for the 49ers game. Everyone thought they would come to Seattle and beat us. ESPN even had them ranked #1 in their power rankings before the game. The beat down was so bad, Kaepernick didn't even shake Russell Wilson's hand after the game. I loved it.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Sweet, I'm the only one.

The Tampa Buccaneers.

They were 0-7 at the time, misfortune and poor game-planning dug the Seahawks a 21-0 hole in the first 28 minutes of the game.

Seahawks then woke up, showed their resiliency, and took care of business getting a score back just before Half-Time making it 21-7, while stifling the Bucs the rest of the way to only 3 points in the last 40 minutes to win 27-24 in OT.

Also, remember TB had 0 turnovers. Seahawks had 3, two interceptions, one at the TB21 on the first possession of the game after driving 59 yards, the other at the TB3 in the 4th QTR after driving 72 yards while down 24-17. The last was a fumble on a Kick Return giving TB great field position on their 3rd TD.

Again, just a resiliency to overcome any large deficit is just something to admire out of any team. And unlike 49er fans, I don't think the Seahawks SHOULD have lost this game because they pretty much were in control after they scored their first TD. Even down 21-0 nothing, I felt the Seahawks were still going to win because that's the kind of team the Seahawks have. And they confirmed it through and through.

keith da hawk

Reaction score
The 49ers game for a few reasons:
1. Kicking your rival's ass is always incredibly satisfying.
2. Primetime/national audience
3. I hate the 49ers.
4. It was the only game I attended this season.

el capitan

Reaction score
The Saints win is my favourite so far. Most power rankings had us as the top two teams, all the build up and pre game hype about how it would decide HFA, broadcast on prime time national television for the whole country to see.....and we flat out destroyed them. It was never really a contest.

Whilst it's always satisfying to beat the 49ers, the Saints game was the most perfect football we played all season.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Texans - thought the game was over. Never thought about turning it off, just figured we just didn't have it that day.

Even told my neighbor at halftime - "the dream of the undefeated season is done."