With Turbin gone, RW will need a new road roommate.....

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":4jb48m33 said:
Maybe I should have made this a poll, but I don't know how. Sokoli & Graham et. al. are very viable options
I'd find it interesting for the team as a whole who ends up shacking up with who on the road? Probably the night before home games too, correct? I'm guessing the team doesn't release that though.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Lynch.

Can't you imagine him saying, "Nah, but thank you for asking'", when Russ asks him to pray again?

seahawks08

Reaction score
with a new contract signed, I think he gets a suite all for himself:)

drdiags

Reaction score
In the article they talked about the team's road lodging last year, they mentioned that all players had options for rooms to themselves but Wilson would ask for a roomie. Turbin was that guy. So it wasn't like the players had to double up, Wilson was just being Wilson and wanted to have a roomie.

Slick

Reaction score
Wilson doesn't sleep. He probably talks all night. I had a college roomie who did that. I used to fall asleep and wake up to him still talking.

OP
OP
CamanoIslandJQ

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
I was thinking TD-Lock and RW, both being film rats & acknowledged hard workers, that they could come up with 2 or 3 plays each week to keep in reserve for when most needed. TD-Lock is so damn effective as a route runner, I can see those 2-3 plays as being very important to have in their collective back pockets at game time. Same to a slightly lesser degree with "Jimmy". Either could be a big advantage.

McGruff

Reaction score
Lockett makes the most sense in terms of work ethic and values. Both are film rats and outspoken christians.