• Kenny Lawler

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Tanner McEvoy

Votes: 98 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QuahHawk

Reaction score
There is a 99% chance that Baldwin, Richardson, Lockett, and Kearse are roster locks. In a scenario that we keep 6 WR's who would make make this team better and why?

massari

Reaction score
McEvoy and Williams. Hopefully Darboh, McKissic or Moore can beat out Kearse.

Josea16

Reaction score
Same thing. Doborah should make the practice squad easier then Tanner. And Williams is like Sidney Rice with those redline throws. And the Seahawks LOVE redline throws absolutely love them. In my fantasy world Kearse is gone and we keep seven and nobody among Tanner, Williams and Deborah is lost.

chris98251

Reaction score
Voted McKissic and Williams, both can fill multiple roles and play multiple positions. Like Tanner but he can't play wide and the slot.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
As tantalizing as it has been to watch Kasen this preseason something in my gut tells me he is not the gamer he appears to be.

So hard to not keep a 3rd Rd pick even if Darboh hasn't show anyting in preseason.

Lawler bulked up but has dropped to many balls.

David Moore hasn't stood out and will be an easy stash on the PS if we can't keep our other cut WR's.

I'd keep McEvoy because he has shown up in real games, has a body type that we don't have on in this WR corp, and he has a little versatility as a TE and gadget QB.

My other was McKissic, first one I don't want Lockett or Baldwin returning kicks and McKissic could provide a spark here. Another thing is he can play the slot WR position, he can play RB, with an oft injured RB core we might need a 5th RB more than we think.

randomation

Reaction score
chris98251":35a3twyh said:
Voted McKissic and Williams, both can fill multiple roles and play multiple positions. Like Tanner but he can't play wide and the slot.

But Tanner has done that he has played both outside and inside :?:

hawxfreak

Reaction score
Williams is a keeper , I just want to see it in real games and then the battle btwn tanner and mckissic is really close .
Too bad we can't keep em both , It's just been a long time since I've seen a player used all over like mckissic , that's got to be hard to come by.
Do you think either one of them would make it to the practice squad ?
I'm not so sure about that
First world problems :2thumbs:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Great problem to have, too many good WR. Not that long ago, this team brought in Koren flippen Robinson because they were short handed. UGH.

Seymour

Reaction score
That was an easy poll. Results show others agree. 8)

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
McKissic is listed as a RB and likely makes the roster anyway.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Can they REALLY cut a third round pick??? I mean I guess they did have 3 of them last year. But man a 3rd rd pick. If they cut Darboh he's getting snatched up by somebody, No chance he makes it through to the PS.

Rat

Reaction score
This is pretty easy.

Amara Darboh: Living in Michigan and being married to a big Wolverines fan, I've seen Darboh play a lot, and I think he's an absolute gamer. You can set your watch to his clutch catches, and I think he looks like someone who will be even better in the pros. Carroll and Schneider seem to agree, seeing as they just used a third round pick on him a few months ago. I know we haven't seen much of him yet, but it sounds like that has been largely injury-related, and I don't take preseason stats seriously anyway; there are just too many variables in play, especially for wideouts. It'd be a big mistake to give up on a third-round pick with no off-field issues before he has taken a single snap in a meaningful game. I don't want to sneak him onto IR either, as I believe he can be a productive guy for us this season.

Tanner McEvoy: McEvoy has a tantalizing skillset and is a big play waiting to happen. We knew he would take some time when signed him, but the potential payoff would be worth it. We've already invested over a year into him, and I'd really hate to see some other team cash in on all our hard work.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I really think Darboh makes the team. They used a lot of draft capitol on him and seem to be really impressed at practice. Williams and Tanner both deserve a spot and you can make strong arguments for them as well. I have no idea how this plays out. Personally I think Kearse should be cut but that's probably not likely.

Hendo66

Reaction score
Regarding Kearse,
The Bears have nobody at WR. I'm sure there are a few more teams that could use a solid Vet WR.
Flip him for something. Anything.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
The argument against trading Kearse... Lockett playing at 100% is unlikely this season, at best he is 90% of what he was. Richardson in almost guarenteed to go down for an extended amount of time. How comfortable to you feel with Darboh, William, McEvoy or whoever being a full time player once the injures hit us? When it looked like Richardson was going to be out with the AC Sprain I was very thankful Kearse was still around. If they truly believe in this young group then let do it. Just hope we don't regret it when we need a clutch target when it really counts.

HawkerD

Reaction score
McEvoy because he is a big target, smart, good hands.
McKissic because not sure if Lockett is ready and don't like seeing him out there on punt returns about to get lit up

I'd rather go with WIlliams but isn't he a clone of Kearse? Why do we need both.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Hendo66":2j0exyv0 said:
Regarding Kearse,
The Bears have nobody at WR. I'm sure there are a few more teams that could use a solid Vet WR.

If he's a "solid vet WR", we could use him, too.

If he's garbage, the Bears won't want him.

Which is he?

Hendo66

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":15o9spm7 said:
Hendo66":15o9spm7 said:
Regarding Kearse,

If he's a "solid vet WR", we could use him, too.

If he's garbage, the Bears won't want him.

Which is he?

Easy answer, solid vet. Especially to a WR needy team.

But one i think the Hawks' can definitely survive without and not loose one of the young up and comers.
(McEvoy/Williiams/Darboh)

Latest posts