Russell Wilson says

Fade

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/1219003747822526464[/tweet]

Crizilla

Reaction score
he wants better coaching. He said the lost last week after trying to come back in the 2nd half was "unacceptable". Russ is thinking what we all are thinking. Only playing the 2nd half doesnt win superbowls.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Crizilla":3lqocvcb said:
he wants better coaching. He said the lost last week after trying to come back in the 2nd half was "unacceptable". Russ is thinking what we all are thinking. Only playing the 2nd half doesnt win superbowls.

Quite a leap.

chris98251

Reaction score
This is the second time we have heard him making noise about our inability to start out more aggressive.

Maybe he is finally trying to leverage his position on the team to make changes happen.

John63

Reaction score
chris98251":32pbo8cf said:
This is the second time we have heard him making noise about our inability to start out more aggressive.

Maybe he is finally trying to leverage his position on the team to make changes happen.

BING BING BING!!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Maybe he is just commenting about a current game being played? :roll: e

IndyHawk

Reaction score
John63":94jry5n1 said:
chris98251":94jry5n1 said:

BING BING BING!!
Which is excactly what I said for years.."Be the man" and force change..
I took a lot of shit for it but I was pissed that he wasn't doing that.
It's been a long time coming..It should have happened years ago.

John63

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3aa6sxyx said:
John63":3aa6sxyx said:
chris98251":3aa6sxyx said:

BING BING BING!!
I took a lot of $h!t for it but I was pissed that he wasn't doing that.

I believe you have wanted to be more disruptive in his approach, he is being less disruptive.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
John63":29nt2vaa said:
IndyHawk":29nt2vaa said:
John63":29nt2vaa said:
chris98251":29nt2vaa said:

BING BING BING!!

I believe you have wanted to be more disruptive in his approach, he is being less disruptive.
You mean like changing dumb ass plays on his own in huddle?
Damn right..Your paid enough and a star enough but keep in mind
I mean doing that on some downs that we know PC will piss away
in first half especially.

Jville

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":22v1a298 said:

Yeah, but that won't stop all the the made up fiction to promote false narratives.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/1219008035814641664[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/1219009810760208384[/tweet]

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Jville":2hqvo3xh said:
Seahwkgal":2hqvo3xh said:

Yeah, but that won't stop all the the made up fiction to promote false narratives.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/1219008035814641664[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/1219009810760208384[/tweet]

This without a doubt means Russ wants the Hawks to trade for Mahomes so they can run the first ever 2 QB offense.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2ldpn3ei said:
Jville":2ldpn3ei said:
Seahwkgal":2ldpn3ei said:

This without a doubt means Russ wants the Hawks to trade for Mahomes so they can run the first ever 2 QB offense.

According to the Pete haters, he’s also calling for better receivers. Secretly. Finally speaking up :D

Hawkpower

Reaction score
chris98251":1g49xbuj said:

What did he say the first time? Did he tweet out that he likes breakfast burritos?

Clear evidence. Clearly.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hawkpower":immc4p9n said:
chris98251":immc4p9n said:

What did he say the first time? Did he tweet out that he likes breakfast burritos?

Clear evidence. Clearly.

If you frequent this board there was a thread a couple weeks ago concerning it, go look it up if your able to actually read.

Jville

Reaction score
What he said next was ........................ [tweet]https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/1219034265632927744[/tweet]

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2e8au5al said:
Crizilla":2e8au5al said:

Quite a leap.
Ya, I hope he is wearing a parachute......Or at least had ahold of a BIGGGG UMBRELLA before making that jump. :mrgreen:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawkpower":ev1bgzaq said:
chris98251":ev1bgzaq said:

Clear evidence. Clearly.

I like burritos :drool:

John63

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1sm9zigb said:
John63":1sm9zigb said:
IndyHawk":1sm9zigb said:
John63":1sm9zigb said:
BING BING BING!!

You mean like changing dumb ass plays on his own in huddle?
Damn right..Your paid enough and a star enough but keep in mind
I mean doing that on some downs that we know PC will piss away
in first half especially.

Lol yes and if you recall when he has PC wasted a TO to tell him to stop. Its really simple if your QB is having to ignore or over rule our HC then one must go, see GB.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
chris98251":2m16rlo9 said:
Hawkpower":2m16rlo9 said:
chris98251":2m16rlo9 said:

Clear evidence. Clearly.

If you frequent this board there was a thread a couple weeks ago concerning it, go look it up if your able to actually read.

I do frequent the board. That's how I recognized the classic .net anti Pete narrative brewing out of absolutely nothing,

I also am able to read!!! Thanks for your concern :lol:

I do indeed remember the thread. I remember thinking it was a leap. Familiar feeling.

Russ will never say anything close to controversial. Ever. If the anti Pete crowd is looking for meat in that regard, Russ isnt going to give it.

The fake narrative that the players are angry and fed up with their multiple playoff appearances and double digit win seasons will have to come from elsewhere.