Irvin's tweet haha

seabowl

Reaction score
Dumb. No Ned to provide locker room material to possible opponents. Needs to grow up.

morgulon1

Reaction score
seabowl":39te8p7b said:
Dumb. No Ned to provide locker room material to possible opponents. Needs to grow up.

I disagree. He aint fraid of no niner. I don't think there is any love lost from either side.

Oh, I hate Santa Clara.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
seabowl":r9lf0hnu said:

I don't know what this fantasy world is that people live in where an opponent in the NFL playoffs is in the locker room going, "Not only is it single-elimination, and a chance to go to the Super Bowl is on the line...but Bruce Irvin MADE FUN OF OUR CHANT ON TWITTER! Now I'm REALLY going balls to the wall today."

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Fox showed the 49er locker room and they chanted that...however the "nobody" was very reluctant one! Haha

seabowl

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":1cfir7wa said:
seabowl":1cfir7wa said:

I don't know what this fantasy world is that people live in where an opponent in the NFL playoffs is in the locker room going, "Not only is it single-elimination, and a chance to go to the Super Bowl is on the line...but Bruce Irvin MADE FUN OF OUR CHANT ON TWITTER! Now I'm REALLY going balls to the wall today."

It's all about motivation. If I tell you that you suck then you will be more motivated to want to kick my ass. Believe me, I am an effective level sales manager and this kind of stuff gets people fired up.

253hawk

Reaction score
I like how FOX showed the Whiners locker room after the game saying that even though they squeaked in as the #6 seed. Such a dumb chant.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
seabowl":et1d82ik said:
MidwestHawker":et1d82ik said:
seabowl":et1d82ik said:

It's all about motivation. If I tell you that you suck then you will be more motivated to want to kick my ass. Believe me, I am an effective level sales manager and this kind of stuff gets people fired up.

You must be new to this whole sports thing.

KK84

Reaction score
If a player needs a tweet to get fired up for a game, they should probably be working for you instead of playing in the NFL

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
yeah nobody got it better than them except the first four NFC and AFC seeds. Niner Schmucks.

seabowl

Reaction score
Hawkpower":vonxy5ad said:
seabowl":vonxy5ad said:
MidwestHawker":vonxy5ad said:
seabowl":vonxy5ad said:

Former college baseball player. Sorry.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
seabowl":178o2et2 said:

And the suggestion is that they might be lacking for motivation in a playoff game before this tweet happens...not just a playoff game, but a playoff game at Seattle. Umm yeah let's just say I disagree, I'm pretty confident that their motivation would already be at full throttle regardless.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Well I'm an effective junior sales executive and I lol'd. This is funny. Get with it.

griff17matt

Reaction score
seabowl":ag5s4drb said:
Hawkpower":ag5s4drb said:
seabowl":ag5s4drb said:
MidwestHawker":ag5s4drb said:

Former college baseball player. Sorry.

Former college baseball player to effective level sales manager? Who's got it better than you?

jtron5

Reaction score
Usual classless behavior by this team. I hope as this team continues to get the spotlight they will mature and show good sportsmanship and act as professionals. I fear it starts at the top. Humble thyself. Win with dignity and class. Good luck, children.

kearly

Reaction score
oie_m_Gw8vc3_Ks_SKe.jpg

Awesome.