SF or Dallas in the playoffs?

• SF

Votes: 28 38.9%
  • Dallas

Votes: 44 61.1%

• Total voters

Crizilla

Reaction score
Who would you rather have the Seahawks play? I really hope we get one of these teams because I know we will demolish them.

Sac

Reaction score
Dallas is irrelevant, but Niner fans would never root for them. Evar. So the "lesser of two evils" pick for them would have to be us. Niner fans would cheer every point we put up and every hit our defense laid on a Dallas player. It would make them sick to their stomach and they would do it anyway.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
We probably see San Francisco unless Green Bay wins the NFCN. Otherwise you really think Chicago or Detroit beats them? Given Carolina or NOLA will be meeting whoever wins the NFCE.

daketah

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":23q9gvtj said:
I want the 49ers to hate us more. San Francisco by a long shot. Dallas is just irrelevant.

This. I would love for the bad taste in their collective mouths would be NFCW crow.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Do you guys realize we have the chance over the next 5-10 years to make literally all true 49ers fans hate us vehemently for the rest of their lives? Beat them in 3 or 4 NFC Championship Games, and we'll overtake their hatred of Dallas.

[youtube]Ula8oi_M4Ww[/youtube]

scakfan

Reaction score
9ers of course. Who wouldn't want to see that deer in headlights look again?

zhawk

Reaction score
I don't care, cause I just don't. as long as we're there.

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
We could beat the 49ers 82-0 the next game and I still would want play Dallas.

You never went to play a team 3 times a year.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I voted 9ers because it would be more fun beating them and proving we own them. But I can see how playing Dal would be an easier victory and more of a guarantee we'd win, it would take less effort and not be as physical of a game.

I love beating the media darlings and SF, DAL, and GB would all put a giant smile on my face. Playing the likes of Det and Car will not garner much attention and I'd rather shine in the limelight than in the dark.

Throwdown

Reaction score
We'll mess either of those teams up.

Dallas we'd take to the shed cuz they're soft

49ers we'd beat down because their QB sucks.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Dallas, only because it would be less physical, and less of a chance of someone getting hurt before the NFC CG and Super Bowl

Throwdown

Reaction score
Vpk0718":mx4vdmdv said:
Dallas, only because it would be less physical, and less of a chance of someone getting hurt before the NFC CG and Super Bowl

I dunno, everytime we play the 49ers, their players are the ones ending up stretchers and in the locker room before the end of the games.

Zorn76

Reaction score
We'd beat either one in the playoffs, but I'd rather give the 49ers another Whipping at The Clink if it came down to it.

NoChops

Reaction score
playoffs+dallas=romoception.

plus I live in the big D and the meltdown here would be more enjoyable.

rideaducati

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3qiy2ayn said:
Do you guys realize we have the chance over the next 5-10 years to make literally all true 49ers fans hate us vehemently for the rest of their lives? Beat them in 3 or 4 NFC Championship Games, and we'll overtake their hatred of Dallas.

[youtube]Ula8oi_M4Ww[/youtube]

The niners are not going to be anywhere near the NFC Championship game in the next 3-4 years. Harbaalke has them going in the wrong direction.

Latest posts