St Louis Rams Offensive Line

mikeak

Reaction score
So the Rams lost Saffold and Chris Williams yesterday. Apparently Shelley Smith is on tour as well. They already had issues protecting the qb but now they may have to replace three guys on the O-line. I don't care how good the replacements are they will take time to get on the same page.

I hope we play them week 1......

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Yeh, they're taking Greg Robinson with their first pick methinks, at least that way they wont be acquiring any more, unless of course they gamble on Lewan or Martin to reach their second.

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
They could also trade down a few spots and hope to get two picks in the first round......

Regardless two rookies on the O-line may be painful to start the season.

Largent80

Reaction score
They are once again, armed with draft choices. That gives them leverage for a trade, or just draft OL.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
They're armed with that #2 overall (same pick they traded to the Skins in the RG3 deal)--they could do another trade-down and reload. Somebody might want to use it for Manziel, or something crazy like that.

dcbshowstopper

Reaction score
They also have Barrett Jones from Bama as a possible starter at guard. Last year was like his redshirt year coming off of the foot injury. I'm pretty sure they have a plan in place for the O line.

RedAlice

Reaction score
And now it seems we have Saffold back.

As to Williams leaving, Boo has a way of getting underated talent to play up and move on to FA contracts, and he will do fine with whomever he has to work with next season. I have no doubt Rams will figure out this OLine. Is the least of my concerns for this team right now.

QB and secondary seem more glaring issues.