Dear 49er Fans

Washington49er

Reaction score
Marvin49":1mqf4yb0 said:
5_Golden_Rings":1mqf4yb0 said:
Sports Hernia":1mqf4yb0 said:
5_Golden_Rings":1mqf4yb0 said:
I’ve never said Garoppolo has the “it” factor. I’ve just said that PHYSICALLY, including ability to throw, he has no predictably exploitable weaknesses. But you are too special to be able to comprehend what you read, so naturally, despite me saying it dozens of times - TO YOU - you still seem to have no idea what my position is on him. I once volunteered to help with some special needs kids and encountered the same disability from one of the children: a simple inability to comprehend basic English. Something kept getting in the way of his understanding. To this day I’m not sure what it was, but he didn’t seem to understand that attacking the ant hill was a bad idea. Well until he came away crying from their stings.

Blah, blah, blah. Your droning posts of word salad $h!t would put anyone to sleep.
You are like the Charlie Brown’s teacher of Niner trolls.

Speaking of special needs, do you read your own posts? Besides, I’m not the one trolling a rivals forum because I’m so desperate for attention, that’d be you Scooter.

Also speaking of special needs...
Your Golden Boy has 14 turn overs. 10 picks, and 4 fumbles. Of course in your “Niner Troll world“ NONE of that is his fault.
Two words: Fatal Flaws.
Seriously you MUST be special needs.

Garoppolo’s interceptions are not due to a lack of physical ability. They are due to misreads, including him throwing late. These are MENTAL issues, not PHYSICAL issues. My comments on him were about his PHYSICAL ability.

Do you understand that there is a difference between PHYSICAL and MENTAL? Do you understand that difference? I know it might be too abstract for you, but I am hoping you can find a way to get passed your disability and begin to conceptualize the difference.

Dude. Seriously. The Foe feature is your friend. You'd be amazed just how much smarter your feed will appear when he's on the ignore list. Try it. It's a revelation.

Marv did you do this recently because I see him bait you all the time and you take it.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Washington49er":c4in2cfh said:
Marvin49":c4in2cfh said:
5_Golden_Rings":c4in2cfh said:
Sports Hernia":c4in2cfh said:
Blah, blah, blah. Your droning posts of word salad $h!t would put anyone to sleep.
You are like the Charlie Brown’s teacher of Niner trolls.

Speaking of special needs, do you read your own posts? Besides, I’m not the one trolling a rivals forum because I’m so desperate for attention, that’d be you Scooter.

Also speaking of special needs...
Your Golden Boy has 14 turn overs. 10 picks, and 4 fumbles. Of course in your “Niner Troll world“ NONE of that is his fault.
Two words: Fatal Flaws.

Garoppolo’s interceptions are not due to a lack of physical ability. They are due to misreads, including him throwing late. These are MENTAL issues, not PHYSICAL issues. My comments on him were about his PHYSICAL ability.

Do you understand that there is a difference between PHYSICAL and MENTAL? Do you understand that difference? I know it might be too abstract for you, but I am hoping you can find a way to get passed your disability and begin to conceptualize the difference.

Dude. Seriously. The Foe feature is your friend. You'd be amazed just how much smarter your feed will appear when he's on the ignore list. Try it. It's a revelation.

Marv did you do this recently because I see him bait you all the time and you take it.

About a week ago.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Marvin49":3txctsgr said:
Washington49er":3txctsgr said:
Marvin49":3txctsgr said:
5_Golden_Rings":3txctsgr said:

About a week ago.

Cool, I'll have to try it. The other two members of Tres Amigos are sometimes a bit much but still bring some actual insight. Amigo #3 is just a broken record.

Chapow

Reaction score
knownone":29rwvbyu said:
If you remove 2 games against the NFL’s worst defense (Arizona), Jimmy G has 11 total TDs and 15 TOs...

That's pretty ugly, but in fairness, if you remove any QB's 2 best games in a 10 game sample size, they're probably going to look significantly worse.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I'm still jealous that the 9ers have AS THEIR BACKUP someone who beat Seattle. We similarly have to invest in someone who can conceivably beat a division rival if Russ gets hurt.

Boykin after all won a game with us against the 9ers. Not saying we need to bring back anyone with a DV history like that but don't see Geno doing the same. Going for a young FA developmental makes sense especially if we're not going to invest in the draft or in recent starters turned backups.

Luke Falk for example. He started 2-3 games, got hurt, Jets again released him instead of IRing him. He's pursuing an injury grievance. He was impressive w/the Cougars, 6th rounder, and due to injury history probably could be signed to the PS without immediate poaching fears.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3olqjpwm said:
I'm still jealous that the 9ers have AS THEIR BACKUP someone who beat Seattle. We similarly have to invest in someone who can conceivably beat a division rival if Russ gets hurt.

Boykin after all won a game with us. Not saying we need to bring back anyone with a DV history like that but don't see Geno doing the same. Going for a young FA developmental makes sense especially if we're not going to invest in the draft or in recent starters turned backups.

Luke Falk for example. He started 2-3 games, got hurt, Jets again released him instead of IRing him. He's pursuing an injury grievance. He was impressive w/the Cougars, 6th rounder, and due to injury history probably could be signed to the PS.

In all honesty, I don't think that guy exists.

The 49ers have a better roster in numerous areas. I'd say Seattle has them beat at LB, WR and most glaringly QB.

My point here isn't to insult Seattle. My point is that Wilson is a much larger part of why Seattle wins than Jimmy is in SF. Its easier to replace Jimmy because the rest of the whole is good.

If Wilson goes down for any length of time, Seattle is done. There is no backup in the NFL that can play at a high enough level to "replace" him.

Having said that, I think SF is no better than .500 with Mullens. They would be better than he showed last year because the pieces added on the edge on D.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
-TBF if either of our teams lost our QB1s we'd be cooked for the duration, but I think SEA would go down a lot harder. Your roster is 90 percent of what it was in 2018 minus the QB and Bosa. If you lost JimmyG now, you'd still have a chance greater than us.